Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mihalich: rock music comes from the heart, and thus all the vices!

On the Russian rock scene is not too many characters, which is simply called by his middle name. Maybe Mikhailovich, the head of the St. Petersburg «Animal Jazz", usually the one stop shop, so respectful. Mihalich can "start" clubs and "blow up" the stadiums. To do this, you must of course have remarkable abilities and a great desire. That is the secret strings of the human longing for fame neohuman.ru and decided to talk to him. - All people have roughly the same emotions - Mihalich says. - So I try the text only what interested to write the human soul. And of course, everyone is a chord - nothing surprising in it, we all took from Adam and Eve, we are all brothers and sisters. The main problem for all of us - Russian, American, and all mankind - to learn to live in peace with its weaknesses. If you decide this question, then again, everyone else decide. If you fall in love with yourself, you will begin to love all, and you begin to love all, because it is there that the foundation to move. But luckily it is fully accessible to anyone. - Why not? - Because the Absolute is not reachable. Thank God, the man was originally to seek the Absolute, but never reached created. If it were possible to learn completely at peace with himself, were, in fact, this would mean that you are. Part of the divine essence But it is necessary to strive for this, as our physical nature are very mobile. It is important, as the main objective of this set. Everyone chooses to have their way. Someone goes into the desert, and someone writes music. But I is from people who have consciously to go down this path not met. - And it's not that creativity? - Maybe, but I honestly have never been to assess the situation, if I talk to them in order to write songs, or anything that I have in my heart injected accidentally into the text. I am a non-directed, very large change with the changes in mood, desires, even with the changes of global objectives. The only thing that is has always been for the past eight years, the desire to make music. Therefore, concerts and rehearsals for me - it's the only time I feel truly alive, and not a robot. Rest of the time I'm like gears cling to each other, and so I need to do this or that. For example, I do not understand why I need someone to love. For example, a father. I should not have, it's a matter of turns. If I only have one thing on the whole - to make music. If I do not, my life stopped. - In a society where people feel gears, and how you should build an ideal society? - The most important condition - parents need to be very spiritual people. They should be able to see the end of the child and only tinker his way. This is the first task, but it's hard. We have very few people are aware of birth. Children are born by chance, not very welcome, welcome either. Or. In an environment where parents need to think more about their survival, birth, and the child time and attention left Kindergarten, school - what does socialization - it's incredibly difficult, complex problems. So I believe that this will not need to worry about. I am on this subject, probably talking about five years with no one. I believe that everyone should have to take responsibility for his own soul. Social problems should do the one who feels he can make a difference. All my life I was only sent to himself. That's why I'm on stage. Scene - the best place for an egoist. I think if you are selfish, you'd better go to the scene, they bring less harm to the people. - Most of the people on the scene expresses the desire for fame. What is vanity? - No one can say that he does not have this property, and I will order more. My older sister, a deeply religious man, very tense because of what I do, it is much more like when I scientists. In a way she was right, because the music is very passionate thing. In science, these internal "encyclopedias" is also needed, but it is more intellectual way, it goes to the brain, and here "all the eggs." This is either Mick Jagger or Paul McCartney said. Rock music comes from the heart and from there all the ills that accompany it. - How to distinguish the ambition of vanity? - The same as the difference between pop and pop music. Pop music - music for the money. Vanity - the case for the sake of fame. And ambition - the desire to win the honor, then make love. This is a similar thing, but they have different causes and effects will be different. Creativity mixed with vanity, it is definitely the way vnikuda. Can more people's minds, but confusing for a while, but eventually you will find yourself with nothing. But ambition is a necessary part of any creativity. Basin is not necessary. Vanity - it belching ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment