Monday, February 25, 2013

"Mavrin" release "My Freedom" on vinyl

Group Sergei Mavrina "Mavrin" prepares for her debut album entitled "My Freedom" release. As Intermedia team manager Elena Ovsyannikov clutch release was scheduled for mid-November. "My Freedom" will be published in two formats. First, it is a traditional disc that contains ten songs, including "My Freedom", "My Heaven", "Showtime" and a clip. In addition, the sale of the vinyl record, "My Freedom" was. Official presentation of the CD "My Freedom" on November 18 in the club "XO" The firm -.. CD Maximum According to Ms. Ovsyannikova, plates, on which the work was the beginning of summer, it sounds familiar Sergei Mavrina style heavy metal. However, the group does not stand still, constantly experimenting with sound. way, the album many electronic controls and recitative, alternately harsh vocals. plans two songs from the new album set to remove the clips. "Early next year we will ekraniziruya song "Showtime" and the second song was filmed for the video while we choose ", - said the director of" Mavrina ".

No comments:

Post a Comment