Friday, January 25, 2013

Elena Nikitaeva working on a new album and a book of poems

Singer Helen Nikitaeva work on their third album, the license plate. As ever be known, the singer does not have. All we know is that the disc is written twelve or fourteen songs themselves contain Elena. It is noteworthy that during the recording of the new album of the singer with musicians with whom she worked on her debut album "Phoenix" to continue working - Sergei Suvorov and Peter Akimov. Elena Nikitaeva "These guys I know for a long time I enjoy myself a professional approach -. Together with a reporter Intermedia Performer -. I like the way they play, the way I want to see the album, it can do only". The singer said that the vocals in the song is more blues. "There will be no electronics, - said the singer -. Initially I had a zig-zag direction electronics I wanted to do something in this way, but then it became clear that there is nothing alive in the electronics and all the trains... very battered To adjust the sound comes alive -.. to experiment with "Complete work on the record, Elena plans this summer. A fall in the plans of the singer talking about his publication and promotion of the disc. Elena prepares and new book of poetry, which, according to the singer, more mature than their first opus "Apple Queen". Test the pin - "When the first book of a" "in the sense that it was my old poems yet, they say, in the early years, the new book is written more awareness," - said Nikitaeva. According to the singer, a new book she tries not only as a poet but also as an editor to work. When it finished work on a book, the singer is hard to answer. "I want it all by and by, you must first album and then to the book" - said Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment