Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Group "Butch" is not more

The new album Elena Pogrebizhskaya called "Credo", will be released in late September. She announced alias Butch, brought her fame and positions, "Credo" as a solo album. "At 34, under the dog Nick bear to be late, I need to leave a mark in his own name. I am writing to make songs, books and movies. And for all that I do, I say in person. And my name is Elena Pogrebizhskaya "- actress spoke about the rejection of the old name. The work at the plate led to the singer for two years after Intermedia. Of the 40 songs written for the record only 12 were chosen, including - "One second," "We can only love", "While I breathe," "Before the victory", "Belyaev," known for airplay of "war is not 'and etc. All this material was recorded classic rock trio (guitar, bass, drums) and link the romantic piano music alive. Admitted "Credo" Ms. Pogrebizhskaya sound-producer Oleg Baranov, Andrei Samsonov, Vadim Samoilov helped Sergei Bolshakov Paul Martynenko, Andrew Shiloh and Vitaly Novikov. Release «Credo» implement record label "Nikitin." In the deluxe edition of the album, a DVD movie Elena Pogrebizhskaya are "going to get up any case I", which tells the singer Irina Bahusheusk, Svetlana Surganova and Anna Gerasimova (reverse osmosis). plate presentation October 20 at "point."

No comments:

Post a Comment