Monday, January 28, 2013

"Old friend," sang BG

Group of "old friend" recorded a version of "It runs" for the tribute band "Aquarium". Alexander Zaretsky: When the opportunity to write a song to be "Aquarium" was, I wanted to sing "Electric Dog" or "punks ... like dirt, and hippie flowers, and they and others take the bull .... " First - my favorite song BG - there is great movement, the song is playing like he elektropes ... In connection with the second part of memories of the first guitars, the first girl, and all about the youth. Creativity BG-sided - for every taste, and then I want to select and play on which I grew up, and what I do best - rock 'n' roll. "You can move" - number of early drop dead "Aquarium" with shades of Marc Bolan and T. Rex! It will "smell" of the time - when gorgeous Mike Naumenko in St. Petersburg, and "Sunday" sang - in Moscow, and it is free like-minded team, and the rock 'n' roll was unkempt relentlessly and in a good way! I wanted, "She can move the" my version of the same sound - as if it detects at any smoky kitchen in 5 square meters, the ... between two glasses "Aquarium" - they are magicians change their place as they want. I do not know what they want, but what is always a price - the health, physical and mental.

No comments:

Post a Comment