Thursday, October 24, 2013

Elena Vaenga talked about divorce

On the eve of its 35th Anniversary of the popular singer, star of show business Vaenga Elena confessed on his official website that divorced in the past six months and lives alone. In the guest book of its portal Vaenga Elena wrote a shocking revelation for his fans. ?. "Why is my sad eyes I live six months alone Oh, I'm sorry for not writing here, I fucked ... Unfortunately I did not write all over the country that I took of the soul - a hole ... And I thought, that can guess the song ... No one will ever know how I really live and how far I am unhappy ... Tired And even if I have not sing not existed in the Kremlin on the scene, I would hang ... I changed my life in the scene. Not complaining. statement. And not "happen." There are things that incorrigible. gives humans there black bars. I'm in the darkest of my life. Sad Eyes? The wise know that the eyes -.. the mirror of the soul ... Not from work tired old and tired of mourning. " That was the cry from the heart of show business stars Elena Vaenga. Elena Vaenga Elena Vaenga If it finds that maintain good relationships with her husband and producer Ivan Matvienko and optimistic about the future, saying "neutral".

No comments:

Post a Comment