Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Victor Drobysh want to connect my life with Slava. Yes oligarchs not give

In recent years, before the contest "Euro Vision" Channel advertise artists from our country. But over Natalia Podolsky, the current Russian candidate, somehow forgettable. My producer and writer of the song Victor Drobish also disappeared. Rumors that the channel management apparently sober assess the prospects of Podolsk on "Euro Vision" and decided not to draw attention to failure. However, there were also more exotic varieties. In particular, if a Drobysha began a torrid affair with the deputy general manager of the production center Julia Dergalyuk and he "has" ever ... - What are you crazy? - Complain composer began when "EC" had contacted him on the phone. - I'm not lost. Video filmed in Finland for a competition entry. Now I have to go with the Podolsk Europe. Note, do not have sex with her, and promotion. And do not write rubbish about an affair with Dergalyuk! I had a serious problem on the personal front for a signature on the photo. And I really do not want in the newspaper Nastya this nonsense. - What Nastia? - I was surprised. - Your wife seems to be named Lena. - I mean Nasty Slanevskaya - singer Slava. If I really wanted to connect anyone in his life, only to. We have just begun to build relationships. - What sponsor honor Anatoly Danilitsky? - I was even more surprised. - Danilitsky I do not like that ... it ... not a competitor! I do not want to talk about it. It's like, I will be with you to discuss your wife of former men ... - I will not say whether Drobysh that Anatoly Antonovich Danilitsky, CEO of the National Reserve Corporation, the 30 percent of the shares of "Aeroflot" and other assets of the National Reserve Bank controls would no longer honor anything? - No, no, she still helps Danilitsky - assured me producer of singer Oleg Cholyshev. - A touch Drobysha that it already - this is nonsense. Slava head in order. It is not easy to lure into bed with some creative promises. And it's certainly not change for the sake of interest Drobysh. He promised her a lot, but no one hit and did not. According to the website by the way, Victor Drobysha www.esckaz.com singing "Nobody hurt no one" that will lead Natalia Podolsky on "Euro Vision", in various online polls are not on the 16-18. Place. A poll 'Euro Vision Song Contest Stats »Finnish website www.kolumbus.fi as the worst of all 39 songs presented by the participating countries. For comparison - the song of Max Fadeev, "Believe Me", which was released last year, Julia Savicheva, the same polls predicted of 8 to 23 th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment