Thursday, October 24, 2013

Masha Rasputina: My scandal - Fiction Press!

Rasputin is not only a unique voice, it is - a unique and distinctive personality. In English, this action as women power. "Female essence" that looks for every woman, and song, and nepoyuschaya, especially in the day of his "professional" holiday - In Russia there can awkwardly as "girl power", and the importance of translation. - Masha, Happy Holidays! What do you want that on our ladies 8th March? - Asks "MK". - Healthy, loving husband, beautiful children, wealth. I have now. Woman lucky, though seemingly simple, but sometimes it can be very hard to get. - You can tell this is not hearsay. How to find happiness and the stars was not easy ... - There are two different things - the way to happiness and to the stars. I've never been the way to the stars. In the sense that I never tried it. My first song "Play, Musician" in 1989, will not take long. Editor on television say terrible Negro song, a woman can sing Sun Composer Mateta then I remember, very excited, anxious - on a shelf, said the song puts it. Figs with it now, I said to him, me and here in the restaurant, where I sang. I had the money, and all was well. Do not want to pop somewhere. For this Masha Rasputina whole tinsel made no sense. I wiped it off: what prikopat allegedly? And I was almost forcibly pushed into the world of "big stage." - Wow! And I wanted to ask, at the request of the concerned, especially the young, female readers - to be like a star? They wait for your recipes ... - Star has become virtually impossible. Star to be born. You can, of course, catch the glory - through advertising, marketing, promotion. And such examples, especially now that the ground. But people are not fooled. People will come to the concert, hang the chandelier - it's easy to organize. But then, quite oplyuyutsya. And the myth of the newborn star will be zilch. That's it - the showdown. To truly engage the people, requires talent. Twist on the money his father or uncle a long time. I have no special promotional steps never did. I just sang. - And do not even count, will be whether or not a song is a hit? - My only payment was - just sing what the soul responds. Here I was very picky. Early in my career I worked with a genius, a poet Leonid Derbenev. My nature and my character hear, he is always available: here, 'said Mary, it's your word, you turn. Once I told him where I came from the village, growing up, as she was, and he said about your life, you must write a script and make a movie that's not even the story of Cinderella, not even "Funny Girl" Barbra Streisand was and a story that all mouths pootkryvayut. He made fun of me - dreams, says sing the toilet and became a star of the stage. We had a great Derbeneva humor. My only payment was - just sing what a responsive soul - Derbenev and proposed to do a duet with Kirkorov. Years later, his prophecy came true. Why "no relatives?" It's now so easy to mess up. - I do not want anything "harp." Now good directors gone. And I need, like Alexander, who filmed Orlov. That there is music and dance for me, and expressiveness. That's it! Real burlesque. Me in the movie is actually called, and quite often, but only lovers play or woman. I do not want no friends, no wife. - What Derbenev my talk, about your character - buynost? - Not buynost and ferocity. I have a Siberian character! And Derbenev was a genius not only as a brilliant poet, he is very sensitive understanding for whom and how to write. For Philly, for example, he wrote in another way - a soft lyrical. I still love it, "Heaven and Earth", "You, you, you." In my opinion, the best in his repertoire. Leonid and to say it, Phil, you, and it is - Marusino where her character, her soul. So that the calculation was not, were some of emotions. Although over the years, of course, you will be wiser. Well, maybe I have carefully weighed - singing while singing ... - What's your riot helped or hindered in your life? - Helped on stage and in the work. In dealing with a select number "music party" in the way. Sometimes you have to calculate everything before you speak with an object, and I, as always, from one place, so that the bat. Sometimes it was hard. - Many people shudder still, think very controversial figure? - This is all nonsense press - my scandalous. Screws on the roof. I have always been very demanding on the road. In the work I have fully, and I had every bolt and Shpuntik perfectly into the mechanism of tours and music group worked. It is an elementary rule that the question of the occupation. But, unfortunately, in our reality, this approach is often not as obvious. We had to be tough. And since I'm an emotional woman, happened naturally and frustrated. Screamed. So-and-so they say. But in the case. And next Zhurnalyugi, sorry, is some and heard, and then, not understanding what had happened, scribbled his "Sensation." They appeared - "legendary skandalistka" Masha Rasputina. Nightmare. - But why is this happening? - Because - fools. Russian language does not possess. In Russia, the commas are important. As in the phrase "Run for forgiveness." The whole point of the decimal point changes. And they are always confused comma, as Alenka in broad daylight. With professionalism, you know, the problem is not only in show business but also in journalism, and more recently it is particularly striking. - Before you were actively touring singers. Who are relaxed lifestyle, something like a late Marlene Dietrich. But that there was not a beloved husband and beloved daughter. Not the great Russian singer small bog family life sucked, it has not brought to sacrifice the creative life? - Let's start with the fact that Sanchez Concert start - this is not a creative life. It is a cruel and terrifying reality of our show business. This is the only way of survival for most artists, because they have no other source of income. We do not have millions as the star in the west, with plates of the exhibiting companies, with esters. In 1989 came the song "Play, Musician" and immediately got all the plans. I suddenly became a top five touring the country. I have been so Chesy! A woman, even if it was a popular actress, has the right to sick days at least. And I could not even afford that luxury - legally cheer for three days in a month. Besides physiology, there is another important aspect - the moral, ethical, aesthetic and poetic - you call somehow. Actors do not go on stage without inspiration. There must collect collect something, and then inject again. And what if you? Least 30 concerts a month I hated it, "Let me go to the Himalayas," you can not imagine! People live every day shouting "Himalaya", "Himalaya" ... "This is horrible, I hate all this, I'm sick, I'm the mother of all its directors, administrators. What could I do?'s A vicious circle. Eat food, and the money is still there. Cost is always higher than the Revenue Here and there, the songs, the studio, the costumes, the music videos and all -. sang songs Finance also with his tongue rushing on tour flights and travel three or four days at home for months -.. on the road. . I'm confused City Start on stage.! hello, Donetsk And it turns out, Dnepropetrovsk ... How Vysotsky: "And I stand and fall to the bottom left of the fountain." It's the wrong system . I realized that not to do it, and begin to make a difference in your life. Well. By the way, before finding family happiness, of which you speak The creative process - it is not endless tours, is the creation of songs, working with authors, the normal sample. Creativity - like love, like sex. I can not do every day. I will do it only if - oh, and the soul is in full swing. - Now is a time in your life? - No, creative life and now I do not like. I only like my personal life. Recently, I wrote a lot of good songs. But they can now make their way to the listener. Now there was something like a "format", and I was the "format" always someone allegations. To a new record in this case, produce meaningless - some expenses. Thank God that I am. An ordinary family, a loving husband, children and I have when we have the money, even though her husband is better to use the money to have fun, not to prove anything to anybody - Open has "Radio Maria", as Allah ... - Ha-ha-ha. The Samovar, I and my Masha, or what? I do not know ... - Maybe it's time for you, as the stars in the West, does not hold "chesovye" tour, and, say, megatury every few years with all the latest revelations? The people at the cash register and vote - the format or unformat ... - On these tours, to be honest, I was not thinking. But thank you, pointed out. Now think about it. Maybe you're right. I, but it is another dream - the TV show in which I to be a leader. For me - it's great. I would have been in various forms - and swam and rode on horseback, and a mermaid and underwater photography. And entertainers - all colleagues - were nearby. I could tell the director as chips. So now let's together TV, proclaiming to get a tender for the right to show. - How do you like the new generation of pop artists? Not sorry that he does not like a good and reliable transport system producing pop stars like the current TV competition? - I've already said that I will be done in his next play. But now when I see a kilometer long queue for casting, as. Mausoleum in the years of my childhood, I realize that these people are aligned with a different mentality and system For me, her soul - the darkness. Maybe that's why now and not born a really big stars, as it was before because of it. Too much fuss and deceptive illusion that we are is to one day become a star No soil to germinate seeds. The incubator star not to create. Star to be born as I said. - It looks like you, unlike many of your colleagues do not really care about that, as they say, to stay afloat? - You know, the recently pirates me a CD with my new songs that have never been published, so I did it, and buying it when we say, not want it to be sold in the bazaars. We - the only country in the world where work and talent of the artists cashing everything except the actors. I was spat on the case with a large bell. I certainly admire Alla as they look, their tireless work and think about how it's not all tired? Maybe their goal was in life. But every goal obviously different. Supertalantlivye There are people who just happen with his talent and how to live to see things from the outside, but there are people restless, never rest on their laurels. But I believe that to squirm like a person, and the brilliant and talented, is still the best thing that has been said, written and sung. Tina Turner as he walked, and said, "I have sung all Goodbye." The public should be released only if it something to say, and not just practice on your craft until you're blue. - You just have to think, you have a husband! Pugacheva and 2,500 rubles pension, my husband is not at hand - young Galkin ... - That's why I say - do not generalize. Everyone has their own way, each all individually. I have no purpose - to put lives at sea or on me always. This is not important in human life. The main thing - the soul, not the vanity of the world. But I still like to act. And of course, I will as long as it comes from the soul and joy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment