Saturday, October 26, 2013

Maksim drew for the magazine (PHOTOS)

- And you is not hard to switch all the time to a Latin font and back again, if you fill your name in the computer Maksim? - For me, even turning on and off a computer is a complex process. But unlike the others, I still know how to write a regular pen. And all my songs are written by hand, a few pieces of paper, in notebooks, many, many. And I broke two laptops. A frying pan, and the other - an iron. Maksim - you will hurt anything? - No, I have just a few of his live performances. Saw defects. Since I myself am a very strict, had to throw out the aggression and frustration. - Congratulations. You're almost the first store, the pop star who. Do not like something in his work Normally they are all very happy. - Thank you. I want to work really professionally and achieve more. Start Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Continued End

No comments:

Post a Comment