Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Talk to the fishermen prevented Anastasia Prikhodko booze

Despite all the efforts of the first channel and producer Konstantin Meladze, the singer from Ukraine Anastasia Prikhodko and failed to make a star. Not helped her advance awarded victory of "Star Factory" or arranged to circumvent the rules of the contest "Euro Vision". As a result Meladze disillusioned with his protege and then refused to work with her. Anastasia has not developed and cooperation with the new producer they found last year in Ukraine. - I started working with Igor Goncharenko - Prikhodko said recently in an interview with Ukraine's "news". - I was warned that this is not, but I do not want to believe the gossip and rumors. But then made sure that the people were right ... because it broke my solo concert at the Palace "Ukraine". He has done nothing for me, although my performance earned money went into his pocket. And I have as a result there are no songs or album, do not remove the clips. So I'm with that person no longer work and to see it does not want to ... He has Pasha Lee (Member of the Ukrainian "American Idol" - MF). Let's do it ... I met all the obligations connected. I spent my pregnancy helped free Pasha Lee. For me, that no one used to like him. I picked him songs, went on record in the studio. Unfortunately, my efforts have not been studied ... Anastasia Prikhodko When Igor Goncharenko, who has organized in the past concerts Diana Gurtskaya, Masha Rasputina, Valery Leontiev and other Russian stars, and a few years ago in Ukraine, his production company "ART-music" was opened slightly different perspective on the situation. - Anastasia Prikhodko - terrible man - told me Igor. - In their world, nothing is sacred. You do not appreciate people who do not appreciate the good that it does. It has all the bad - and I Pasha Lee and Meladze and Konstantin Ernst and Larissa. You alone a kind of queen. Eighteen months ago, Nastya came to Kiev for the film "Song of the Year" and was complaining to me that all her thrown Meladze not write her songs, channel means nothing to her, she sits out of work, and somehow they survive has to get money from friends and relatives to borrow. I decided human to help her and suggested, "Let me talk with Bones and the Channel Push" "was of Ukraine» Nastya happy and kept saying. "Euro Vision. Finally, at least someone I do "True said Kostya Meladze me:" Do not mess with Prikhodko! Then you'll be sorry. "But I would not listen. Has agreed with the first channel that I, as Executive producer'll take current issues Meladze Nasty and her boss is his producer. And while Bones was inspired to write for Nasty, at the personal request of Konstantin Ernst and Larissa he nor she wrote for "Euro Vision" song "Mamo." But Ms. Prikhodko white long and fluffy. Once they reached their destination, they turned to Dracula Count and began to drink blood. Following the "Euro Vision" I have trying to make their Ukrainian leadership of more than 40 concerts. The one that was supposed winner of the "Euro Vision" Alexander Rybak participation. But Ms. Prikhodko him frustrated because one thing the alcoholic binge from which could not get it time for a long . For this reason we kept the negotiations with the fishermen and all the others. At some point, Nastya simply unplug the phone and disappeared in an unknown direction. As it turned out, it was at the time. In Odessa, where he just met her current husband, Nurick She did not have the audience who bought tickets, spit matter to me. Only in the advertising campaign of the tour I invested 150 thousand dollars. In total I spent Ms. Prikhodko 300 thousand dollars. But almost none of the money I could not go back. And a half years working Prikhodko worked only three corporate parties. Nobody else wanted to order because it was negative energy. It all kind of showed that hates people for singing. Perhaps some of the artists at heart and not how the public. But to hide it carefully. And each time, Nastya came to the concert with a look that seemed to have everything. Tried this at once, fight Kostya Meladze. But I could not help it. Unfortunately, I could not. I took her to church. He hoped that all the evil away from him. But it was useless. 13th before her solo concert in Kiev Be held in December 2009, Ms. Prikhodko suffered other curios. Had to prepare to rehearse. And she did not want to do something. I think that people will come and then the name, which she did Konstantin Meladze. The result is a scandal. Nurick her husband tries to reconcile us. He is just and right child. But it was too late because I had already canceled the concert. I did not want another useless thrown away a lot of money. Ugly behavior Nastya and Pasha Lee - Ukrainian Party of "American Idol 3", which was conducted by Konstantin Meladze. I came up with to make it sound generator Pasha, Nazar and her brother wrote a song for him. Decking it was a very good PR move. If Pasha Lee took off suffering from "American Idol," the whole of Ukraine for him. And because Nastia took to help him, the attitude began to change. "Maybe it's not so bad?" - People began to speak. True, do not take no real interest in producing Pasha Lee Nastya. For all the time, there was only one time in the studio where it was recorded, and then only to film for television. Yes, 5 or 6 times appeared publicly with him at a few events. All the time said of nutty and, "I will pay for it yet." In fact, it has allocated interest in the project, which it created in your name. And when I began to do the win, Nastia would get their interest. But she wanted to get everything at once. At the end Nastya has demanded that I made someone a - or she, or Pasha Lee. Of course I chose Passover, because it is not only talented, but sensible, reasonable man. The contract with Nastya I had not, because there is no contract that we had. She had a contract only with Kostya Meladze. According to our agreement with the time I had to buy a part of human bone and the sole owner of Anastasia Prikhodko. Thank God I did not. Otherwise, I would have to get more money. Yes, that Anastasia is very talented. She has a unique voice. With a voice that enter the top ten singers from Russia and Ukraine. But in this respect for the company and the people who helped her, she would not mind. I think no one in the game not to invest money. Finance provided Nurick as her husband and he is promoting her producer. If Nastya will listen to him, then maybe it will be useful. Mikhail Filimonov, "EC"

No comments:

Post a Comment