Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sedokova told pregnancy and leaving the "Via Gra"

Beauty Sedokova after leaving the group "VIA Gra" and gave birth to five months, my daughter Alina, decided to try his writers. "KP" are some interesting quotes from the book. About my daughter "... My daughter came in me not by calculation, but by the will of fate, then, when I least waited until my life was filled with grandiose plans. I was a soloist with the most popular girl . group "VIA Gra" At that time we were almost at the top of the "Olympus" - seemed just stretch out your hand, but ... in my hand was a pregnancy test with a positive result, he has changed my life, and at the behest of. Fate was a test of survival ... So, for me, was one of the most difficult periods of my life I had to tell everyone about his secret I remember it so this first roll (-... football Kiev "Dynamo" Valentin Belkevich .. -.. learned Ed husband of Anna) He had a flight Moscow -..... Kiev, and he was in the waiting room and I was in Kiev She left the doctor, it was dark, it was pouring with rain, but I thought it was nothing compared with the power of my tears. I could not stop. the alley over wall behind the alley and cried. Then he rang. asked how I was. trembled My voice and tears ran without interruption. And then I heard "Why are you crying? Because I love you and you love me. I want this baby. Everything will be fine ... "In the car, I cried for two hours. Silence. Without hysteria. Only tears ..." "Faith is no longer called me" "... Sometimes fate is very ironic. The next day, on 1 April. Now for my secret is known by three people. I, my doctor, and Valentin. I left the house and heard the call cell. This was Vera Brezhnev. Picked up the phone and heard: "Hello Congratulations" - What? - I asked. - What, you do not know? You're pregnant! Next came the laughter of faith. I did not understand anything. How? From when? It's not even past a day. Who? Doctor? You could not ... Believing in one's own stated my silence and fun start to tell. It turns out that on this day, as she and her boyfriend lived out our producers Dmitry Kostyuk. Her husband had called him in the morning, and said that it must be time for a serious debate was urgent. Next he began to slowly but surely say that faith can no longer work in a group, because they are already in the second month of pregnancy. And that he did not allow her to speak. Dima is probably almost had a heart attack. Then suddenly, after a pause in the tube, he heard: "The first of April - do not think anyone is" pumped After Dima, he in turn, the belief that they are not the first. That night a girlfriend Anya (his words) to be fun Konstantin Meladze and wrote him that Sedokova pregnant. They all had fun, and Vera called me to say, "news". None of them ... not suspect that they laugh at the April Fool's joke, but the most important scandal news coming months ... Silence ... I just could not understand, and yes, it's wrong. She told me of all the manufacturers. And now look at what could not ever expect to hear from me. I am grateful that the manufacturer that to hear the news, they told me nothing but good words. Said they were happy for me that I have to give before the birth of this child ... Contrary to my expectations ... my family I have left. My big and my family so dear - "VIA Gra". Before the concert had five minutes, and I cried, and read SMS-ki, in which she wrote that he would never leave me, that has to wait. And if I go for a while, she would call me every day. I dreamed of ... and not recognize that after our last tour so close to me more confidence girlfriend never do not call me, Nadia refuses to be a witness at my wedding, and Kostya Meladze tell me that I'm not in this group ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment