Friday, November 30, 2012

Constantine Kinchev before each concert invites priests

The leader of the "Alice" Constantine Kinchev admitted that before every show invites Orthodox priest, so he blessed the stage and concert hall. - I always have an aluminum cross and a small icon - said: "TH" rock singer. - Before every concert, I pray to the Lord and the priests invite cut into the hall of every defilement. - Before every concert, I pray to the Lord and invite the priest, cut off from all filthiness of the hall - faith and the church has helped me to live. I am a Christian - ordinary militia against the devil. Baptized, he and his children baptized. Two daughters recently even sent to a convent, but they could not withstand the harsh life of the bride of God and fled from there in a month. So sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment