Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kinchev: Unlike Makarevich, ride the subway

The leader of the "Alice" Constantine Kinchev questions about creativity and religion. Women have no place in the rock? "Until recently it was assumed that women have no place. But the group" Give two "little shaken me in my beliefs." Constantine Kinchev better screening of "The Master and Margarita", "Yes, Kara movies, but still not a well, but if the adjustment Bortko is much better compared because they absolutely helpless have Bortko shooting for my taste only a deep romantic mystery novel reduced bytovuhe -. it is necessary to try and Bortko succeeded Ilf and Petrov in Bulgakov.. "About the film by Nikita Mikhalkov," 12 "," Very good, strong work very difficult genre because of the mise en scene, and to keep the audience in suspense and a half to two hours -. it's aerobatic director managed Mikhalkov. . Kudos and applause. "Have the thoughts set to music poems Esenina? "I like poetry Esenina occur, but these thoughts are not. It is not a thought, an impulse that should be caught. There was no such momentum. Happened with such a dynamic with Alexei Nikolayevich Tolstoy, was the song" The Court. " and me and so good - I'm just a volume Esenina to take and read. " What will happen in Russia? "Wait and see what will happen next with Russia." About his favorite his song "They are all my own way. Well, I think a little, pieces of 10-15." About most popular young groups "I would like to mention a group of FPG, and select a long time. I will still celebrate "murderers" This new industrial metal. Group "Name two," a female voice, but the genre is uncertain. Here are three bands that I would have said today. "Punish a child with a belt?" Of course, and not just once. Occurred until recently, even though 20 years children. Strap useful. As my classmate, now a father, said, in no case hand only belt flared, anger -. all desperately looking for a belt Looking for him -. So take this advice reassure Sun Belt - ... a good educational tool "on relations with Shevchuk" Normal relations, employee, partner, because we have the president says. "Oh favorite bands", there are many. I would even divided by genre. I love the traditional classic hard rock, grunge. Speaking of hard rock, then, like Deep Purple, Led .. Zeppelin and of course my favorite Black Sabbath Grange with such representatives as Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, I love nu-metal with these representatives, such as Korn, Clawfinger love -. Industry Nine Inch Nails, megahertz. .. Lots of interesting music that I like my iPod 80 GB, 70 also scored the music in the car when they move from Moscow to St. Petersburg and back, there's a good key -. And mix it all very bizarre combination sounds as such. Format interesting listening to the radio, you do not know what the next song songs 150 - ... and you are in St. Petersburg Sun kilometers measure our songs, "Can I see it in public transport?" It is possible, of course. I, unlike Makarevich, ride the subway. "In relations with the traffic police," with the traffic police, things are good, I am obedient driver, I even ride buckled up. As I said to wear a seat, I now wear seat. That's why I rarely stop, and when stopped, then quickly released. And a brand I have Land Cruiser Prado. I'm happy with it. "There is a desire to hold a concert with a symphony orchestra?" I did not want. Are from time to time there is such publishers thought they come to me with such proposals. I believe that such an event - it is a huge budget. If such people are willing to spend the budget, then we can talk about it because you rehearse to stage and need to think through. How come all those who play with a symphony orchestra with us? As they write usually a soundtrack, then this concert can be found on the strings of the bond, that is, they play under the plywood. And we do not want. If you do, then do it right, it's very expensive. Anyway, we do not want. "Why did not his signature on a hand fan?" Why is bigotry? Then the temptation will be tattooed, but if it. No temptation to get a tattoo, you do not understand, ask what parts of the body, for an autograph To say I'm not washed in a year? Why do I need to produce zamarashek and sluts? I will not. "About Bashlacheva" I think that was taken from me Bashlachev barely because he is not masshabnoy figure and was powerful, and the talent level compatible. Bashlachev genius. I - this buffoon. I have a lot of it, but because of his meager talent, perhaps not reached the goal, but learned a lot. First, careful attitude to the word and the responsibilities of each written word. Flesh and blood answer. And before I knew I Bashlacheva very sloppy writing. I was out of words in a sentence, and I thought it was enough. Then realized that it is important - to be able to correctly form words into sentences, but this is just the beginning. "In computer games," while I was in the "Gothic 3". . On Easter "The main holiday season Christ is risen - he gives us the strength to be faithful, if Christ is not risen, there would be no Christianity We believe that Christ is risen, and celebrate every year There are certain signs in... Jerusalem -. convergence of the Holy Fire, a miracle Miracle lights every year this holiday "Rock -. the music of protest? "No, I do not. I think rock and roll is especially honest and open attitude and a desire to express their views on whether the situation when sharing at all to a distinguished audience. If you do not like something, then it songs, which is exactly what I can not explain this. like if you like it, there are songs that you want. So that's a journalistic cliché and elongation of the rock 'n' roll and put all the replica has. is quite Nitak rock music -.'s part of Russian culture, and therefore, like other art forms, shares his vision Plus, it's certainly a very emotional and energetic effect of this symbiosis of art actually -... theater, literature, music All together. "" AIF "Intermedia2.

No comments:

Post a Comment