Thursday, November 29, 2012

Constantine Kinchev: I - slipper, and I'm not ashamed,

21st February in a major metropolitan music business leader has almost epic "Alice" will sign autographs of his many fans. You wait for the next album - "The Pulse of the keeper of the labyrinth of doors", which is incorporated into Russia, and then meticulously manufactured in Germany. "This is the view of the old jerk who lost his mind" to me on stage and household Kinchev - Kostya, I have for you right ideological question. In recent years, you can be very specific shows his disagreement with liberal values, so that comes to us from the West. In this case, you are the man who sang in the mid-80's song "Music lover", which lists a lot of names, formed its aesthetic and spiritual views. Neither Orthodox nor Slavs simply not in the list. You are now in the room, portraits of Jim Morrison, Ozzy Osbourne. Probably not easy to live when they collected from a set of values, and confess the other? - No, you're wrong - answers musician "News". - I gathered from our traditional values, since I was born and for this country is accustomed from childhood. So I was in any case brought to my grandmother. As for the music, it is international. Yes, the music that I loved as to love and English. But now, more like a German. Speaking of values you from my perspective that confuse freedom with the will. Russian commitment to the will - it is a daily occurrence, and there is no other nation in the world, so for the law, and in any manner they would ignore violated. It's in our blood. Moves completed all actions, infinite will, to disastrous consequences, which is more than enough of what our fathers and grandfathers. On our soil liberalism perceived as complete freedom of movement. The main argument - the gun. 90 years clearly visible. I'm in the shooting occurred every week. Liberal values lead to fascism - convinced it to the fullest. Because if there is no internal work, ideology, the connection with the land, then there is in the minds full pofigizm. Young and the Restless and accept. On the search for an external enemy This is the opinion - the "old fool who has gone crazy in his orthodoxy and Slavophilism" as they sometimes write on the Internet and in the press, too. In fact, my main goal - to become worthy. Throw and trust their own "I" is not worthy of becoming. On the contrary, self-destructed. Therefore, resorting to force thousands of years, I try to keep the canon. This is a big job. - And I have a feeling is that if you trust someone, I try to go because you believe that it is good to try. But in the depths of your soul is still living former Kostya Kintchev, which can sometimes be found at the scene ... - When I get on stage and Kinchev budget. I can not wear a mask, my every expression - part of me. "Trusting someone" how to ... So it is no trust and faith. Faith - that oath. Swore again - to be true. I have a confessor in the church, where I go. Enough for me. There are, of course, the friends, the priest can not say that the friends. With some of them I agree with someone I'll bet someone will admit some are not. I do not idealize the church world, there are just people - with their weaknesses, advantages and disadvantages. - Well, that ... for example Deacon Andrei Kuraev, whom you also went on a tour only - Yes, it was this. I have great respect for his father Andrew - especially as a writer, thinker, and well, as a missionary. The joint actions we only had two. And he was not the organizer of Kuraev. In the first case, the St. Petersburg diocese has launched a campaign of "Rock in the sky." In the second - the event will take place in Kronstadt Foundation Andrew. It preached Kuraev, and then performed "Alice". That's it. And it seems that we almost always go to Orthodox with Kuraev tandem crank and population values. - But basically you trust this man, you have no doubt that he does not call? - I do not understand a lot of things in some of his actions and situations, but I will not comment. I tell you one positive about the activities Kuraev I see more than the negative. Getting back to the enlightened Europe, especially about America, I would say that. Much hypocrisy and lies Therefore, all honest people sit there the system. Resist, in my opinion, is very cartoonish, but sincere. Enormous protivobortsev can be found in the camp of Satanists in their music. And what a blessing that I was born in Russia. For if I had been born in America, you would also uncompromising fighter with these values. - And a Satanist? - Probably, yes. - Svyatoslav DELAY (founder of "Alice" and its first front man -. Ca. Auth.) In his book "Children of the day and night are equal" ... - I have not read it. - ... Remember, as you are with him and Sasha Bashlacheva once in the 80s, the Arbat were masked devils. Rather, the two were in these masks and complete its march - just too far away from the devils ... - I'm still not far away from the devil. Another thing that I now know is that the devil. Behind forever And then it did not. Give up the slack, it will immediately come to your Achilles heel and. "I - slipper, and I'm not ashamed" - you against the liberal values that we have, because they are flying in your opinion, to chaos. Order. And what happened to your New Year's Eve concert at the Moscow club "B1" - meaning? Restoration of order? - I'll explain. It is primarily an unprofessional approach. In all the turmoil in the venues, I think guilty incompetent guards. Usually on the road, I spend instructing personally explain protection, which may result in abnormal situations during the execution of "Alice," I ask to respond quietly to understand that the audience are the same people, the same language, be tried to speak Russian, and so to them about everything. And it all goes without aggression. In the "B1", where the guards were observed refused our coaching because they are considered very qualified But when things get out of control (and this happens in seconds) began, they began tearing their evil to people who were not usually involved, nothing is burning, and just came to the concert. How do I get what happened respond, those who receive no reason at all "in the scoreboard?" Of course they are officially "registered shock" she added, wrote a complaint to the police. I - slipper, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Those who lit torches at our shows, I say, this is certainly your right, but do not recommend burning house. And if you burn, be prepared that you can get for it. And these "incendiary" do not submit claims and never beaten. They know that they want and are prepared for the consequences. But in the "B1" received on his head, is not involved in the conflict people. In my experience, that speak a group of "Alice," in this place no more. - "Alice" in the year 25, and you - 50 If up to this anniversary survived Makarevich Grebenshikov, she passed the order "For Services to the Fatherland", Shevchuk gave a solo concert show DDT on "Channel". A Kincheva - all orthodox sovereign - must assess the state? - I am glad that all the gifts. The give and confirm with gratitude - from just decent people. - And if you do not pass over those who do not and then you get back the award? - I've been back a medal - ". Defenders of the White House" When war broke out in Chechnya. - 25 years of "Alice" will be celebrated? - Yes, the concerts scheduled for November. Peter in talking with the CCM and 'Jubilee', and in Moscow - in the "Olympic". Along with promoter Michael Shurygin with whom we signed a contract for the whole of 2008, to decide whether it. His solo albums "Alice", or concerts with invited friends - Should it be a drink in these epochal moments? - Who should be - let the drink. And I do not. I do not drink for eight years. - DELAY call me at 25 Anniversary of the "Alice" - do not know yet. When the performers on stage - then you need to understand what it will do? The relationship that we have a smooth, but we rarely talk. - And the old, iconic members of "Alice" - Michael Nefedov, Andrew Shatalin - appear? - Probably not. It's a complicated story. She left the group and now will not talk to me. Misha, I have to congratulate on his birthday, he takes his teeth. - You are offended by something? - I do not understand. They left the group, informed me about the director and after a while I began to hear rumors that I was her laps and drove. Here, take this opportunity to tell them, guys, I do not sell. - As part of the "Alice" you sometimes perceive almost a dictator. And they say that in Kinchev so because in the family - full of demure, submissive woman ... - Absolutely. I - slipper, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Really listen to the opinion of his wife in relation to domestic issues. For example, try to walk in slippers in the home, not burp, etc., that I'd probably do to be a. The entire set of punk, like every person in me. And so I try not to disturb idyll that Sania creates. All comfort, comfort and joy in the house - from her. And I appreciate it very much. Our children also of course primarily to intervention. But with all my podkabluchnosti important decisions in the family are on me. The responsibility for the correctness of those decisions - as well. So when I said, pulling out of the scene and drove off - all of them to withdraw and go. - Now many pop artists have changed passport and officially enshrined them in their stage names. I do not want to follow their example? - Kinchev - my real, blood surname of his grandfather, a Bulgarian revolutionary oppressed. Panfilov name, inscribed in my passport, the second husband of my grandmother. Now I'm too lazy to engage in change documents. As I left there at the age? And with surname Panfilov live, and I am very respectful. - Einstein wrote Nina Baranovskaya a thick book about you. It is now possible to present such a publication? And how it would differ from the biography? - I have no answer. This is not, I wrote. I would on its own initiative for the book does not currently come from exactly. While I'm here as stunned fee. They said, 'Write a book - and we will give one thousand U.S. dollars 150 I thought the amount of normal - and even wrote 20 pages Then it turned out that someone has confused a bit and the price is quite different, I threw the... Repeat thing writers experience only if the amount offered is not less than what I imagined -.. What will happen to these 20 pages - Nothing in the oven..

No comments:

Post a Comment