Thursday, November 29, 2012

Constantine Kinchev Mikhail Kozyrev would teach me something!

Less than a year after the release of "Alice," "Becoming the North", as the group has worked with fancy new work entitled "Pulse of the keeper of the labyrinth of doors." During the presentation of the plate and music.km.ru InterMedia2 correspondent spoke with the leader of the "Alice" Constantine Kinchev. - The new album contains quotes, fired in the opposite direction. Why was it necessary to encrypt it so? - Because I wanted to show the kind of Wonderland. Let reputable public touch this story. That is, "Alice in Wonderland" - it's like this. - And had deciphered their own ... - Sure. - The objectives of the underlying, as I understand it, it was not ... - No, of course. Each "psychological impact of technology", I do not know. - Opponents of the rock music of the Church argues that "The Beatles" and many other Western musicians used their albums sentences scrolled backward as some hidden satanic messages. Of course, these "arguments" can not withstand serious consideration. But maybe in your "looking-glass" there is some controversy quotes from this experience? - No, to be honest, it was not a problem. But if so to say the topic, probably there are some methods that work on the subconscious. I just do not have, they were not familiar, and therefore difficult to say. If I knew, and I knew that some of them are really works, you may also think about whether they think in the album. But there is not nothing in the encrypted songs themselves. And the fact that I allowed myself to put an offer in the opposite direction - so it is with minimal computer program all rolls easily and fall into it. - And on what basis were selected quotations? - There are three offers. The rest - my thoughts. Because I thought, for example, the song "revision" in accordance with the Code of King Hammurabi: "Look at him - a man like a man, and in the interior - a city in smoldering ruins," which we on the inscription the music used, "You fool." Then - "higher truth is love, is above the law - grace in law - Forgiveness" - a reflection, sounds like the song "Kiss", I heard of the great Russian actor Yevgeny Leonov. - I read that it is in fact, an extract from the Orthodox catechism. - Maybe! I just heard that it was originally Leonov. And finally confronted my life motto "Becoming a song". "I want to live my life so as not to be excruciatingly painful for the wasted years" What I'm going to the finals of the first album "Energy" position. The new album is also very logical. And then - I often get requests from journalists, that has changed in me and what I'm going to quote his creed proclaims, after so many years. And I say, of course, nothing has changed. Just like I said in my first album, and now I can say the same. It is interesting to read how internet know-all talk about different issues, I do not know who this phrase. This Nikolai Ostrovsky, the book "How the Steel Was Tempered". Instead Paustovsky And, above all, not to Bianchi, considering how some look young, but I do (laughs) even a highly educated head. - Very last song "Ricochet" is impressive, dedicated to the memory of his friend, Alexander "Aksenov" Ricochet "I think this will come in front of this door, it turned out -. Ricochet" How much did you have a good reason to believe that you are away from him ... - Because somehow, even thought it was that Ricochet is paramount! - Location of the song appeared quotes from Ricochet - the loser in the final? - In the middle of the song, when the bounce message says: "Death looms closer and closer - another friend gave us" - this is his reflections on the death of the pig "automatically satisfactory." Shortly after the death of Ricochet I have his voice recorder, where it was taken. Ricochet went to the recorder and to slander his thoughts - for books and songs. And according to the answering machine with his voice remained even. He will forgive, because they can not get through, and says: ". I embrace, Ricochet" This is at the end of the song "Ricochet" is used. - Is it possible for the image of the Guardian of the doors of the maze directly connect from Ricochet? - You can assign a specific person. I do not call. The time will come - the secret is to ventilate. Ricochet and, of course, included - If you take a broader, yes, it's all of them and engaged. - In view of the creation date of your songs, I noticed that many of them were written in some major religious holidays. Or the day before. Do you feel their refinement of the Orthodox calendar, and it is fueled by these energies? - I do not know. Specifically on this topic, I thought not. Writes songs - and I commit, set the end date. By the way, almost all of the album "Pulse of the Guardian of the Doors of the labyrinth" in January 2007 together. There was a time: Writing songs - well, I have the backbone of the entire album. There was a time: Writing songs - well, I have the backbone of the entire album - touch sensitive issue. "Became a song," The new song "Alice", the line has "Fire up!" After the conflict in December concert in the club "B-1 Maximum" when the guards beat up people, burning torches, it is perceived ... - Do not take it literally. In the song, I reflect on the picture that I see at every concert. Generally admit, I am very excited to see. While I know that in principle, it is dangerous. And you have to be more careful with this one day. - That is, think people understand that this is not a call to action, and the rest still have to prove anything? - Others will understand, as always, that Kinchev - provocateur. So often and tell me. - For you, what is more important than the number of people who come to your shows, or their quality? - I am grateful to all those who got the gig. Because people spend their time, and for that alone I have to be grateful. It was nice to play when. On a full house But I can only say - if the room is not complete, there is a sense of overcoming. Since a pump room is much more complicated than filling. Since the energy exchange with a complete space is easier. Because may be less in this case, it is still ". Volume and mass" of the offset If less people are doing it harder. And if it turns out - great. Such concerts sometimes I love even more than the stock. This is at a reputable public. Why I am thankful for all. Many people came to the concert - thanks. It's a little - do well, thanks anyway. - In his book "My rock-n-roll" Mikhail Kozyrev, a story of friendship, enmity told you. He argues that the falling-out told you once, will give you a hypothetical enemy to be his daughter if he did. To a Jewish school Allegedly answered "yes", and he was offended. Now I would like the views of both sides ... hear - Well, I do not remember honestly, such a conversation. His wife, in this situation, trust, if she says no, then no. I could not afford such categorical things - even during the peak of the neofitstva. As for the friendship and Kozyrev, it can be said, and it was not. Had friendly relations, which finally ceased. As Misha finally decided that he has the right to preach to me, as I live. To which he said: "Your spiders can learn better." This concludes our chat was over. - The other day, when he died Yegor Letov. How do you feel about this message? - Death is always unexpected. It seems to be ready for it, and think about, and she always finds an unintended loophole, opening an art attack from many sides. With Letov we were not familiar. Also had not seen even once. However, I took his death very, very noticeable. It's a shame, really. - His work in your life? - I'm always with a special reverence and respect for his work. Ideologically broad agreement, we do not agree. But the fact that it was a bright and original artists - it's unique. Such people are always unhappy. - If there are any concerts memory Letov, the group "Alice" to speak with them agree? - Well, let's see. Consider all offers. Why not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment