Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"Alice" double pierced on "Invasion"

The group "Alice" at the festival "Invasion 2009" played a few songs about rock and roll. At a press conference backstage Kinchev Constantine was serious and attentive. Arrive in the early morning hours of Sevastopol, the band immediately began to rebuild the sound, the joy alisomanam awakened again. And the first to open on Sunday at the "invasion". Journalists remember that Kinchev a book when he offered promised to write. - Bids were received, so that he does not write. - What was it at the new location "invasion" perform? - In general, we are always very careful to cook, and there are no glitches. But this happened. I walked barefoot on stage, and did not expect that it's so hot. Then it poured with cold water, and a new attack - was slippery. This was my aspiration. Performance of "Alice" to "invasion" has become one of the most memorable - Set Why forbade photographs be? - I do not act it. My concerts - this is theater, not a movie. Everything here should be one-time, unique. - In a series of only three songs in a row with the life of a rock 'n' roll were dedicated. It was an accident or intended purpose? - I want the rock-n-roll to emphasize our being. Since we had our opening, I go happily from the start. - How can one audience? - Spectators are wonderful, participated actively. But what I am saying. Front of the stage lit smoke bombs, it was clearly not our audience. The smoke can not see the stage, the audience, and it's hard to sing - neck bounced dry. In general I do not mind fireworks, especially outdoors - as long as safety was observed. - How important to you is to issue a protest? - We did not protest group. The struggle always the man himself, the struggle between good and evil. Make it. Upside down, and with it we will fight Read the lyrics of the song "My War" has it all. - Do you have a purpose in life? - It is not my goal, I share my heart with the audience. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru photo Svetlana Maltsev, Photo Star

No comments:

Post a Comment