Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Constantine Kinchev: I - mobile nationalist!

14th November St. Petersburg legendary rock band "Alice" by Konstantin Kinchev headed perform in Moscow with a grand concert in the concert hall "Russia" in Luzhniki. Speech on the anniversary of the album "The Sixth rangers" who in 2009 was 20 years old and is considered one of the most powerful and iconic works of nature "Alice". At Luzhniki "Alice" are all songs from the original album lead in 1989, the concert is not only 28 songs excerpts Audiences waiting show, which will take several hours. 22nd November the same anniversary concert in St. Petersburg JCC will be held. In anticipation of benefits Constantine Kinchev question and answer forum Heathcliff and told about the history of the "six forester" and plans for the future of "Alice." Readers' Questions reduced reactions Constantine Kincheva are full. - "Golden composition" will assist you in Peter Samoilov, Michael Nefedov and Andrew Shatalina. Why is not the last in a set of two? - I think the best gift structure that has been running for six years. I think his "gold" was on par with the composition of which during the "Sabbath" and "For those who have fallen from the moon." The composition was: Nefedov, Samoilov, Chumichkin, Shatalin and Queens. The current composition think maybe even more so than the others. I'm perfectly happy with this composition, nothing, six years, we change - God forbid, the same number and the same will work out. Care and Nefedov Shatalina was for me like a bolt from the blue, because the care they informed the management, not for me. Has picked up and left, it is not alleged in principle, strongly substituting group - we had a tour scheduled. We get out of the situation, as long rehearsal period. Thank God it came Tamm and Andrei Romanov Vdovichenko drummer. So anything that is done - all the better. - Why the wonderful musicians Alicia improvise so little? Is all drum solo improvisation and some limited Andrew shtrishki Igor guitar? - We have in the previous period was not particularly improvisation. And since we are using the computer, which means it will work in a close rhythmic grid - finally can not be improvised, and reluctantly. In the genre in which we work, the improvisation is not implied. We do not play jazz. - Why have you moved from punk to metal? Why change the style? - I do not know what "style" is not enough, I think that to say that you are in a particular style you want to put some virtual wall through which to work very hard to come by then. Therefore, I believe that we should be playing in a style that is unique to "Alice" no more and no less. That's all. Therefore, this "type" is, as you call it, we once called "burn-bit enjoy," it remains to this day is for us to be best, interesting and unpredictable, that is, it allows you to experiment in every way. - How do you feel about art and progressive rock? - I do not quite know what a "progressive rock". Actually, to be honest-oriented, weak in the styles and trends I. - In the last album you sang songs with her daughter. May in the future with more songs to expect Vereen parties? - If there is a song in which I need female vocals of course I will first look at his daughter, who also sings not, for anyone from outside. - What is the message of the song "Falling Snow"? Whether it is and why 'to live for the pain? " - Why decipher what is written. All messages in the songs themselves are. If you listen carefully to these songs - I hope that come the answer by itself. - The answers may be different for each student? - Yes, of course, allowed all creativity. Not only that - it's just a welcome. - You are designing a bearing on they have their drives? - Yes, as a rule, of course attend. Not only do we form the idea. Another thing is that I'm not very familiar with the program Photoshop, embody the idea of the artist. - When will the new album? - New album in the demo is finished, insert it. I hope and think it will be next year - probably in the fall, in September. The new album is in the demo write completed - What is your attitude to the construction of the "Gazprom Tower" in St. Petersburg? - I agree with all of the advanced public - no need to build this center. Another thing is that I am a realist and understand that my "no" is not heard. To as they build it - they built it. Now, this is a measure of their responsibility, not mine. - Whose performance of the song on Ricochet "Enter the Dragon" did you like best? Whose least? - I've made a tribute, so that all the artists invited me consciously, deliberately. So I thank all those who participated in the project, and not to anyone, because all the boys. - The musical nobody is disappointed? - Musically, we have set ourselves. That's all the music done, "Alice" and artists were invited. The only track that stands out, is the exception, emphasized the right of this track Lagutenko who has the musical foundation with the "Mummy Troll", but it is so subtle and well blended into the fabric of the sound that we have formed in Usually, we have not changed anything and left version of musicians "Mummy Troll". - Are there any plans in the near future release acoustic album or concert? - Neither the one nor the other is not planned. Why? Since there is no request. Acoustics, I do not like to play. Perhaps it is interesting to someone, but it's not interesting for me. Acoustics and so we do not play. As for the live album - it is also a significant waste of time if you are interesting more important things for us to do. Interesting for a new album. - Why such an honor - the anniversary tour, it was the "Sixth Woodward," not "block" or "energy", which seemed to forgive? If the same anniversary tour dedicated to the release, "the Sabbath"? - And so it happened that I eventually got tired of inventing simply for their concerts information opportunities that I constantly need promoters. I wanted to take me to such a simple way for me. In particular, the group for many years. And the thought came a little later than the 20th we Anniversary of the "energy" and 20 were celebrating "blockade." When the idea came a little earlier, it would be to celebrate and these albums. And next year we will go under the sign of "the Sabbath." Spring marks the twentieth anniversary of the album. - Will there be DVD sixth Ranger after 20 years? - Concert? No, I do not. Although proposals were, but this is again a lot of time and work. Wants to make a new album. - Why do you play more this year on the bike festival? - Just Us bikers are welcome. And we are a band concert. Why not, when our drivers performed and complied with all the conditions? Many thanks go to the bikers, but we can and. At some other festivals - After the anniversary 25-35-50 setlist at concerts almost unchanged (with the exception of 1-2 songs). Not even change their order! - Because we sing what we think is necessary, and I think this is the main achievement of our audience - we do what we want, and we will continue to deal with the same. "Atheist" we sang in Moscow in June, on the podium, "Green Theatre" in Gorky Park I think this festival was called "Russian Lessons". - Would like to kotsert for the upcoming 14th November to go in the Luzhniki Stadium, but after learning that. The cost of a ticket in 2420 r on the floor, with all our love, "Alice", thought - too much. Although in the same Peter fare is about 800 rubles (CCM)? - I also think it's too much. On Thursday, my administration will meet with the promoter and be convinced to lower ticket prices. I think we lose this battle - or we vote to what playing in an empty room. - And how did this happen? - Play in an empty room? Did not happen. But somehow filled room. But I think the ticket prices are too high. - Where did you get this combination of colors - "red on black"? Very similar to the football paraphernalia, they like your fans. - Well, no, of course, I have a whole aesthetic, and then went variation. "Roses", for example, coined the supporter movement, some more elements. And so - not, of course, all the aesthetics - it is my child, and the name itself -. "Army" - In constant contact with the fans? As far as I know, hold a dialogue with them on the official website. - I have already rejected this and not answer the questions. In some periods, answering questions, and then I got sick and tired of answering. The answer is with the performance of "Heathcliff" to questions fans "Alice." - I was at the last concert in Donetsk and Kharkov ... I was very surprised and pleased to see that instead of the police and security guards were on duty alisomany. - It was an interesting experience at a concert in Ukraine. The basis of "exit", which is a foundation of the most important alisovskih groups that have their own names (fortunately, they do not fight with each other), offering his services in regard to the events. Kharkov in the usual concert was incident when I swore with guards, left the stage, and so on. After this concert, the only basis is offered to assume responsibility for the concert. And in Donetsk and Kiev, we held a concert like this - a hired guard only worked in the lobby, and the police were just outside the site. Direct concert alisomany even guarded. A big thank you to them for that, they achieved it with honor, it really is a big responsibility. I'll try to promoters to convince the security, in the hall would alisovskaya. - It's a question about the history of the conflict between fans of "Alice" and bikers. Something about it? - It was, yes. That's kind of like all of our major groups with "Wolves" and "Wolves" to put down satisfied. Thank God, the conflict is resolved. For me it was a surprise, because such incidents have taken place in the early 90's. - Constantine, now also communicate closely with surgeons and other Nightwolf after the May clashes with your fans? - Communicate course, we understand each other. Another thing is that this is not the structure in order to maintain at events because they have their own gang, we have our own gang. And why pit bands, if we can have gangs maintain order during the events? - Are you communicate with Sergey "spider" Trinity? - From time to time he comes to our shows. Friends are not friends, just friends. Similar to the operation - we're not friends, but priyatelstvuem. I spoke positively of the operation. He does a great job, a creative person. Managed to promote such projects. - As an example, in Sevastopol? - Yes, as in Sebastopol, it was such a powerful event. - Ukraine is considered to be brothers? - Yes, of course. All brothers. Belarusians (the reader will be surprised) I also attribute the brothers of the Kazakhs. Why not? Tartars and brothers. - This is living together for many years, recent political events? - So, what is a nation, it's cussing the same policy, and the people around here with him? - Tell us about your friendship with Alexander Bashlacheva. In your opinion, why forget such an amazing person, such great songs wrong? - How Bashlacheva we were friends with him. His death left a gaping wound. This is perhaps one of the first loss in my life that I lost friends and loved ones in their arms, I lost the first time. So the "Sixth Woodward" is a song that I dedicated to him to somehow try to get him. Out of depression, into which he had fallen The song is called "The Sun for us." Failed. He decided, as he decided so for more than 20 years, he is not with us. - Is there someone who you are called to be followers of the right creative ideas of the "Alice"? In addition to "pilot"? - "Pilot" is not the tradition, they are engaged in their work. Ilya devil just the kind of person that he always wants someone like his this trait. I am also not free from this temptation, sometimes I can not resist the temptation and pull someone musical forms themselves. Unallocated and so give the development of the topic, I wavered, at least I'd like to think. Well, and Ilya is probably the same. When he was "Alice" as he gets something like "Alice" when she wants to DDT, it begins to look like DDT, as when "Cinema" - the "Cinema". - How can you do on the creation of "Depeche Mode"? - Depeche Mode - good band, always curious and waiting for their new album. - Constantine, how you feel about the band "Kalinov Most"? - "Kalinov Bridge" - My brother, Dima Revyakin - brother, that's all. - Is it true that the first record gr "Gaza Strip" went to the capital of Voronezh by you? In general, what is your attitude to the creation of Yuri Klinskikh? - Kolkhoz punk "Gaza" - not close to my genre. Hoy has achieved some key points, sorry that he died young. Yes, the story of their first record - the truth. He brought me a record and asked me to take them to Mike Naumenko. I drove. - She sang the song beautifully Mike "old wounds." Sometimes it may be worthwhile to perform live? - Thank you. We have some time to play it, it was in our repertoire, now gone. Occur again. - Women's Ensemble "Fedorino mountain" isponyaet "Sky of the Slavs", the video on youtube. You've seen how you like it? - I've seen them in any way on the Internet, did not know what it means. In my opinion, very nice. - Do you have a relationship with Shevchuk? - We were never friends. We have a good cooperation, as it were - and remain so. At a meeting bow and all. - About Michael Borzykina - between what you, what you think of him as a person, as a musician and his respect for the religion and citizenship. - Borzykin - talented people. The social form of protest, it is clear to understand. Another thing that I do not share the religious beliefs because I'm a space, not chaos. Estonians pale shade world, but the world. I am for such positions. And so I think he is a talented man - How can you make about the events in the "Agatha Christie" in connection with the previously announced termination of the existence of the band a comment? - "Agatha Christie" - talented people and good musicians. Do what they want. They seem to have tired of each other ... This is their internal kitchen, how can I know what it was. Maybe so. Maybe a PR stunt like this. I do not know, they know better. - You used to say that the song is "Silent Night" by Victor Tsoi to fulfill it ... In this context, it is sometimes not sound at concerts? - If it sounds sometimes - as I sometimes do not answer for his words. Let me count the major sin of my life, fell the most important discrepancy word. I would be happy if that were the case. While we almost always play. - Start with the term "Patriotism - last refuge of a scoundrel"? - No. - Why do you have a tattoo on his left arm changed? Theme of Russian fairy tales from the hut on chicken legs scored oriental dragon? - A representative of the Russian folktales - Not at all, it was taken the dragon. And with slanted eyes. Obviously drunk. Dragon - it's not oriental character. He is a three-headed. And it is very good because a drunk, so that the smoke goes out of his mouth a little. - You look remarkably young for his age! Even better than Kovalev of "Pilgrim". What's your secret? - I think I will look at his years. - Who do you want to speak on the same stage of the western singers? - No one. Me no one wants to share the stage, because it is always a headache for otstraivaniyu vehicles. I like to play solo. When playing someone - is a necessary measure. - What are your favorite writers? - The last thing I read was, no book has no effect. However in recent years, to read I a little. - No time? Read Yes and no desire Fiction -. And so, by the representatives of the genre of literature with a capital I like read Dovlatov. Neither is not binding and is building a very good state of mind. - As far as accidental genius Russian rock boom of the 80s? And why suddenly disappeared, giving way to commercial projects such as "rokopops"? - There is a book by Hermann Hesse "Pilgrimage in the East." It is also a sign very much lamented the fact that the pilgrimage somewhere his own, not knowing that he was just coming out of this movement. Nowhere did not go away, you're just in a different dimension. - How important and strong family values for you? How do they get along with the picture of a rebel? - The image of a rebel - it is not me. I neimidzhevy people. I live life, where the family takes up more space than a profession. - We know you're a big fan of football (not as big as the fishing, of course). Support zenith (like last year) or for CSKA? - I support "CSKA" and "Zenith". - What do you think is the most important thing in a child's education? - Do no harm. - This is in fact the child should he choose? - The choice of vocation is prompt and choosing a career - no, it's not that important. For if a man gets caught, then it is absolutely natural to connect the call to the profession. The main thing is that a man was staying. Did not eat other people. - I want to know about your culinary preferences. - My culinary preferences are: that there are foods to be able to support life. - So you're not a foodie? - Is content to hold for me, a woman, and she is well prepared. - Your parents ... Think what they think about your creativity? - My father died a long time ago, ten years ago. Mom was alive and well, God give her a long life. I'm at an age when parents are proud of their only child. - What is your faith and betrayal? - Faith - is the most valuable thing in people. Without faith is like the animal. As for the betrayal - a simply deleted from the list of survivors, and I move on. - Could you forgive infidelity? - And this is the power of the will, was to be the power of the Spirit ... I do not know. Thank God, the Lord has not sent me such tests. - What is your attitude to such people in history, when the generals Vlasov and red? - My attitude? First of all, I thank the Lord, neither the one nor the other are not. This is good. God forbid that I do not have the same choice that has brought life to them. How would I have behaved in their place - I do not know. But I hope that I remained faithful to have their land. As if conscience tells me to have it done. Review of these historical figures, I will not, because I have no right, not knowing their lives and their intrinsic motivation. - What is your attitude to the collapse of the Soviet Union? - I like my country to the limits within which it existed. I am happy those limits in which it exists, and I want it to remain within these limits. - "Pop" Orthodoxy - it fashion or come in fact, many people in Russia to faith? - Here for someone like, how could I know. I can not see into the soul of every person. Who wants. Need to have more responsibility to answer to the Creator and the Creator. - What are the holy places in Russia, especially in your neighborhood? - Where is the temple, it is good. I'm not for the feelings that I go to church, but for the soul: so. And the emotional component - this is important for anyone who is in the temple, asked for a candle - it fell, but not since. And it really is all smooth and good. - Uncle Kostya, if a person does not go to church every Sunday, but once a month, for example. But one reads prayers every day and holds positions .. Very bad? Ashamed to ask this question of my father, I will be grateful if you answer. - You can try to ask a question and receive an answer. And to try to answer in this life, to build something. Then look - and embarrassment will pass. And - yes, I advise you to be? For me, not eating, the other person - so it needs to be done, that's good. - What is the boat you float fishing and how motor use (visible in the pictures of your fish Onega in 2006 was 15 shka Yamaha)? Carries around with him in a boat, as it should be according to the rules hook, life jacket, or where there is no water police "were killed on this?" - Now I have the "XT 540", the motor I "Suzuki" 115 . go I'm going to change? Yes, in general, thought it's simply no money. If it free money - to change to more of a ship. But as a gift is anything that requires GIMS, present on board my ship. Even a rocket launcher, which was not currently have. - How was the fishing this year? - Average was imprisoned for fishing 50. The biggest: Salmon - £ 6, Zander - five pounds. - Where were you fishing? - Want me to a body of water! It's all in the north. - How important is the cliché "fed the ashes of the great victory" for the modern Russian society? And what ideology can find a way, these ashes, which prevents otryahivaniya Russia go from here? - Lost and shaking. Up to this point, as we do not bury Lenin on the Orthodox canon, these ashes and we eat. Buried Lukic - look, and forget about the ashes of the great victories. - I would like to know your opinion through the media. Are there any experiences that they want to think for the people? - Totally agree with you. All media are engaged and are not free. So if they are not controlled by a single structure, they will be managed by many. That is the only difference between the nineties and two thousand a year. - On whether the powers Crush? - I was - no, but certainly for someone. Who else is positioned. - Basically, this is not the degree of personal freedom not to, if you live in Russia or from elsewhere? - It's all how a person feels. If you feel free - he was in prison, will be free. Feels like a prison - is not so much on, it still does not come free. All within. - Recently in our city demolished the statue of Lenin - one of the two dozen ... How do you feel about the revision of Soviet history feel? Is it possible (or whether) to eliminate the monuments to Lenin, Dzerzhinsky, etc.? - I do not know how these sites. Allow to stand when it's artistic value, which for me is highly controversial, then. If it is a symbol, it is best to remove it. - Concerts in China - there were, would it be? - No, it was not likely. - This is not an ideological question, purely organizational? - Of course. I liked to go to China, if invited. Another thing is how the Chinese are our group, "Alice" are? - On a recent visit to the Ukraine, Say canceling a concert in Dnipropetrovsk - is the fault of the organizers, or are there other reasons? - There is a banal reason: I understand that the organizers feared that the sale, which was that day, and decided to cancel the concert. Their right. I believe that the promoter was reinsured. Considering how many people were in Kharkiv, Donetsk and Kiev, Dnepropetrovsk would be the same. But he felt that he did not show. - The concerts in St. Petersburg can more often, and not twice a year? - I think that even two times too many. - In Ukraine, you are a welcome guest and Belarus are seldom happy. - In Belarus, we seldom we go. These are all questions, it is not for us. We are ready to go anywhere if driver is wholly owned prestigious advance. Because if we do not move. - The last time each of your new program will begin with a tour of the Ukraine. It is a mystical coincidence or a new kind of tradition? - This is not a mystical coincidence and not a good tradition, only the promoter, with whom we work in Ukraine, offers, once finished a tour, "if I go on?" - "If you're saying." Now agreed to go, when will the new album. This will fall back on you. - Your attitude to the Baltic states - and actually have to wait for your shows? - Baltic - it's so ... The sea there is pine, and sand dunes. And dairy products, they say, not bad. And the fish. That's all I. Across the Baltic countries - This is not going to plan to get there? - This summer we were in Narva Bike Festival. - How many technical staff goes to Alice in the city? - Total moves us twelve. - Together with the musicians? - Yes. Of these two guitar technique, they are movers. - Do you have a location (city, country), where you have never played but would like to? - Probably, some remained in the city. For example, in Vorkuta, we did not play. - But I want to? - And why not? Sure. We are willing to play anywhere. Only there was a playground and equipment. - A Far East? - We are constantly in the Far East we go. There was even a period of about two years ago when the two times a year went. This year did not go. Next year is likely to call back. - After the U.S. bombed Serbia, you said that this country will not go. Say you changed your attitude to a tour of the U.S. and if your admirers in America, go to your live show? - After what they did in Serbia, I have sworn never to go to the United States. After Obama's decision to deploy no missiles in the Czech Republic and Poland - a look and maybe be so, I hated to visit this country ... - How do you feel about the idea of Pan? It is happening in Serbia, or any limited concerts? - I used to say I and Tatars, Kazakhs also think fraternal peoples. I have even broader look at it, although it may seem that I am dense stubborn nationalist. No, it's not. Quite active, but a nationalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment