Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kinchev: Serve on Corporate - there's no shame, it's disgusting

Rock idol Kinchev Constantine spoke about his relationship with God, the fans, the kids and the global network. The leader of the sect of the "Alice" Constantine Kinchev famous not only for his musical compositions, but also difficult relations with the press. But in anticipation of an early 50th Anniversary of the legendary musician, he decided to speak with "MK". But not directly - in the eyes., And through online communications Argues that the communication in the network is not on the openness of his answers. The only thing asked Constantine, not to change its direct speech, and the changes are made only at the level of punctuation. Now, how could refuse such trifles maitre Rock? - Why did you decide to communicate over the Internet? - Yes, I've been practicing this form. First, at the moment I do not have the physical capacity to meet you, because am far away from Moscow, and secondly, it is difficult question, which is difficult to formulate in writing. As for the phone, which is not for me because I speak over the phone only with close friends. And with respect to the Internet communication: For me it's easier, if only because it is the hope that no written language distort the extreme. Constantine Kinchev - Do not you think that these interviews, which are less interesting? More than one-word answers. - No, no. I would in the "real world" for an answer. - Internet came into your life? - We are one of the web of life, and he is not in ours. - You know him as "you"? - And it's a bit complicated? - What sites go? - On his walk, does the reading. Spacecom course. And so ... be buried. - The future for him? - The future of the man, I would hope. "I am not a dreamer" - What do you feel changes with the approach of the "$ 50"? - Gerontology, current case. Constantine Kinchev - There is a saying: "If youth knew, if age could." You're in good shape, feel the approach of old age? - If it is the age when we think about aging, and now I have, I hope reached a state of maturity. - What makes you different, almost 50-year-old man, 18-year old youngster? - Only one youth - Just because I'm a man, and thoughtful young man am. - What the dream in his youth went, not materialize? - I am not a dreamer, and all I wanted to admit. - Age killed the famous musician no liability for the fans? - Advertise a responsibility, and at any age. "Six months later, fans have forgiven me" - Tears for Fears once said that, when they see it on stage with a guitar at the age of 40, shot himself. You are on the scene for more than 10 years, and all you have is good. Such thoughts never happened? - So it's Cord told him responsible for this "market". I dare to hope that Sergei and 40 years to go on stage with a guitar, and do not shoot nobody for them. Generally, I think it is not necessary to value the fact that from time to time, may say in a state of mild inebriation, to fix a rock musician. - You once said that you make of the audience. Why then have a situation where the leader of the "Alice" has sent his fans three letters? What was that? - It was a teaching moment in our sometimes difficult, but always human relationships. No longer. And this story is long forgotten. - What was the reaction from the fans? - From Understanding to complete rejection. Actually, I then cooked, clearly tilted so sincere apologies ... Six months later I was forgiven. - What are their dislike of you during this time? - It was three hundred years ago. You can close this topic already? I have not avenged, not do bad things, do not write anonymous letters, etc. - can be held hostage by misbehavior of their fans? - Only when the artist must take to rescue fans from mentovku. - And often you have to do this? - It's not often, but I had to do it. I will not elaborate. - Have you ever wondered how you can be a leader of an army of "Alice"? - I have it and I do. - The behavior of the fans of "Alice" has changed over the years? - No young people, which is normal, active adults are calmer. Normal behavior and in others. - What kind of a fan of the group, in your opinion, the ideal? - The one who is not fan on. One, the fan. Alisomany understand the difference between these terms. - And to think: why the "Alice" had such a huge army? What affects what led the group were exactly do you - as a person? Songs? Poetry? Music? After all, has never been, for example, the Army "DDT". Or army "Chaif". - Because it's me. This is the song. It's poetry. It is music. Another explanation, apparently not. "I was helped by God. Who else? "- Konstantin Kinchev - - Early in the press, the anarchists, the Satanist who you think you might have called. Their attitude to the statements of some people that by Kincheva still" smell of sulfur "- These people have long sniffed himself - in the 92 th year, you came to Christ and was told himself, were to ask the Lord to heal you of the drug only after two years So who helped you -..? God, of course, who else . - As you recall now the time spent if I may say so, in a drugged stupor Why have to quit - I do not want to talk about or remember Kostya used drugs, but nothing bad happened??. - . what you can to your fans that you saw in good shape, in good health, basic, to say something like Look at him, he looks great and still does -. you forget just that most of them with, where I hang around long to rot in the ground, and it's a miracle that I was not among them - deny from the past -.?. No. It would be stupid, it's my life or do I pretend to be suffering from amnesia, only because the-what moments I remember unpleasant and painful - The ratio of their tattoos today as they interpret the meaning -?.. This is my tattoo, the meaning and interpretation of the past also tattooed thinking your . new car I'm going to invent anything, just take a part of what knocked me -. And something new in his desire body do not occur, you say it's also a kind of drug -. Whats the point to speculative wish to discuss "To affect company - there is no shame, it's disgusting" - one in our country right now, in your opinion, there are significant alternative bands If what was once "Alice", "DDT", "Civil Defense"? - Such as "DDT", "Civil Defense", "Alice" is not and should not be, it is a single product. And speaking of what I hear from the "young", this punk and post-punk ". Gib-2" FPG In the genre of nu-metal "deformations", "Academ", "murderer." In the genre of hip-hop, "Gough", "Nagano". - These guys make the way easier today than you at that time? - It is necessary to ask these guys. - Why rebels have long vanished? Not with to fight what? - Wow disappeared? Shevchuk rebellion, revolt Borzykin, I too, in his rebellion, and we can hardly be considered "young rebels" are. - She said, "Where are called, and we go there." Her attitude towards the fact that almost all musicians perform at corporate and private events? - Note, we company name, but we do not go. This statement, at first exclusively to the considered normal tour, that are sold freely to those activities for which tickets, then to the public. The rest - the service sector, for these types of services to the public, "Alice" is irrelevant. As with the other artists, it is their own business. - It's a shame, is not it? - For me, it's no shame to me is disgusting. For others that I can not answer. - This can be compared with the past, "apartment"? - Of course not. - What is the difference between eating and cats rockers at the enterprise level? - Ask the participants of these performances. How do I know? "Let me call obscurantist Orthodox" - How do you react to the Russian-Georgian conflict? - This is not "the Russian-Georgian conflict" and South Ossetian tragedy. How ordinary people respond to tragedy? With pain and indignation. Be otherwise, when can Ossetian children with grandmothers, mothers and fathers were burned alive in the church and pressurizing tanks? - Do you think that the harsh political statements such as "wet in the toilet," correct? - You are confusing phraseology? Broke at the verbal level? I - no - Some say that is because of these calls related to the Russian people abroad positively by far. Therefore, we have in the West hard gangster boys see 90 still. - One might think that in the 60s we are loved more when Gagarin flew into space and charming smile from the front pages of the world press. - And you demand the creativity of the fans do? - You what? - On You Tube lined song "Alice", "Dirt", which was accompanied by pictures of famous Jews in the country. How can you comment on that? - I leave it to the conscience of the "self-made founder" of this "masterpiece". - What do you mean, why antisemitic do this "clip" the song "Alice's decided Have you ever negative perception of Jews -?.? Most Jews negative perception of me with respect to the video, how do I know I can only assume that the "famous Jews", as shown in the video, hardly the "Patriots of Russia" is, quite the opposite is not it -.? Let this assumption on my conscience ... Sue the authors of the "clip" not - Who on the Internet? Hmm ... When I was watered with shit, I am not supplied to the courts and was then why? Well, I would someone call me a fascist and obscurantist Orthodox, but plentiful. I do not care. - Are you a believer. Orthodox idea - the only true? - Orthodox faith for me, the only true and save. - What is your position? - Post. - What is not acceptable in the mail? - All the same, this is not acceptable in life. - Why not play concerts, but it is now? - Because it was a blessing for the Christmas concerts and Petrov post. On Holy Ascension and not play and will not play. Caesar - once publicly daughters Vladimir Putin proposed to introduce the English prince to start a new dynasty. Where there are such thoughts? - Reading a novel remarkable journalist, film and theater critic Tatyana Moskvina "You knew that something ...", there are some that says it all much smoother than what I've played. I assure you that after reading you really want reunification English and Russian families. Utopia, of course, but so beautiful! - Can control a female president, in your opinion, Russia? We dominated by girls. - For example, anyone? Khorkina? So she is now in force, together with Kabaeva and someone from speed skating. I think they all do a better coaching. With all due respect to their athletic awards, so to speak. "Children see the rare" - It continues to tour. Vidites family often? - Argument. - What do you do for your children? - Like all normal children learn and work. In particular, the son of Eugene - operates a journalism student at the Institute of Culture and as the administrator of my daughter Mary to complete their education at the Faculty of Drama and works GITIS editor of "culture" on the website Strana.ru faith and this year was they act in the Faculty of the Moscow Art Theatre School on track Kirill Serebrennikov and Eugenia Dobrowolski. That's it. So I see my children rarely, but because of their jobs, not my tour. - Have you ever been in their school for parent-teacher conferences? - Never. But sometimes I was called to the director, to speak about private conversations, so. - Are you a strict father? - Strap takes all. - In life you now? - In life I am very unpretentious, feed once a day, and good. - They say that all the free time do you spend in your village, fishing, something around the house? Fans do not try to break your rural life? - Fans only help. To, for example, to dig a trench. With respect to the "most free time" only when there is a free and non-season during the period April-November, happy living in the country. And you can go anywhere on the road. For me it is a convenient schedule. - How will you celebrate the anniversary? - Yes way. The hope is that my friend Mikhail Ryabov, who is also the director of let "Alice," me in the country, such as "check". Does not start, I'm at home on the couch to be lying and watch some football.

No comments:

Post a Comment