Thursday, September 26, 2013

Alex played a modest wedding Hvorostyan

22-year old graduate of the latest "American Idol" Alex Hvorostyan and his girlfriend Lena (they lived together for two years) for their wedding. In the registry office on Kutuzov Avenue presence of only a few people and the producer of "manufacturer" Victor Drobysh. This was the desire of the lovers. Your wedding was a surprise - they had originally planned to marry at the end of September. But neither Lesha or Lena did not want to do from the busy activities of the celebration. So they went to the registry office when they have a day off. Other "factory" in the ceremony was not, as they are on tour. - I myself have a few days to go on tour - with a hint of sadness in his voice confessed "Life" Alex. - But upon my return Lena and I are going on a journey. Victor Drobysh gave us a ticket to. Anywhere in the world on our decisions We really want to Goa. Immediately after the official registration in the registry office, the pair went to the Sparrow Hills, where he was already prepared table with champagne and all sorts of delicacies. - We have not started ordering sumptuous feasts - continue Hvorostyan - because just wanted to sign and be happy. I found your soul mate in life. Lena - the most precious, valuable and loved ones that are in my life. This is someone who gives me the strength to go forward and achieve their goals. I'm very glad I found it, and I thank God for it. When the young man realized he was waiting for a meeting with Lena many years, and I'm sure it was more than he expected. Because that's what Lena had seven years ago, when he was fifteen, Alex a dream. - I'll never forget the dream, in the interview with Lena, not knowing it - admits Alex. - It's just a mystery. The first time I saw it only in a dream, and when I met her in Moscow a few years ago was immediately clear that he found his calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment