Sunday, September 29, 2013

Podolsky, "pregnancy" interferes with my work

Pregnancy rumors about Natalia Podolsky was just duck and not only have not been confirmed, but the singer was forced to make an official statement on the air a few TV channels. Press-service of "First Music Publishing" also spoke with the singer and dispel all doubts. Here is what she says Natasha: "Dear journalists, friends, I want to dispel the rumors that she was pregnant I'm not pregnant and do not have the press, not for reasons clear to me hard about my pregnancy.! to write even though it is not so. If this miraculous event happens, I'll let you know. Previously this was not done. However, I have come often denied in a situation where I put the number in the concert program because of the great time of my "pregnancy . "This hinders the work and creative growth. Dear friends, let us be friends. I hope for your understanding. And until we meet again! Natalia Podolsky."

No comments:

Post a Comment