Friday, September 27, 2013

Cornelia Mango bought a Hyundai ix35

Six months ago, Cornelia Mango visited on "retro cars." Highly polished vintage "iron horses" singer turned her head so that she persuaded the organizers to make an exception for them and allow to organize the midst of all this beauty - a photo session. Dark-skinned beauty, of course, refused. "But that's not the end of my adventures - laughing Cornelia, of course, that during the photo shoot with the car because I could not get behind the wheel And believe it or not -. Even the few seconds that I leather steering wheel with a and pose for the photographer, spent bugging me a few weeks later was. I began to dream about a car, I really wanted to go to Moscow in his own car! Even if it's not perfect retro mobil ... "Cornelia Mango And then, finally realized the dream of Cornelia. "A week ago, I was the owner of large crossover" Hyundai ix35 ", he is just awesome! Firstly, it is so great that for the first time, I have no headache for the transport of his many concert costumes! Secondly, now I always find an opportunity to go with her boyfriend and friends at night Moscow! "Cornelia Drive lot. course only complains of fatigue from constant concentration while driving But it is sure that the experience is all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment