Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pierre Narcisse will participate in the Olympic Games skier

Pop singer Pierre Narcisse, is best known for the song "Chocolate Bunny", in the case of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics, plans to participate in the Games as an athlete. "To take part in the Olympic Games -. My Dream Course, as a child I wanted to go there in Cameroon national football team ... Not fate, now they have to play for the Russian football club pop" fighting Strong "Of course, all the guys in support of Sochi. for the Winter Olympics - especially after we have here and the city looked for himself and myself began to wonder whether he wins Sochi, not accept to participate in the 2014 Olympics in his home country Cameroon national team, for example, cross-country racing. "- says the singer. Skier Pierre Narcisse were Recognizing Pierre, after so many years of life in Russia skiing for him no longer exotic. "I think that if I were to make such a decision, I do not find the skiers Cameroon rivals - said Narcissus -. I meet my dream - a statement at the Olympic Games", - the "All Sports".

No comments:

Post a Comment