Friday, September 27, 2013

"Fabricant" Hvorostyan married ex-lover "Ivanushki"

Alex Hvorostyan of "American Idol 6" became famous not only patriotic hit "I'm serving Russia", but also a series of controversial events surrounding his participation in the TV show. Is "rescued" the audience as he. Suddenly abandoned place in the "Star House" and gave him "fabrikantka" Sogdiana It was said that his departure was connected to worsen the effects of a long car accident, says: "E_G." But the producers of "Factory-6" Victor Drobysh just told me in an interview that no surgery Alex did. If Hvorostyana tried to return to the "Factory", he only stayed for a week, fell on the stairs and was hospitalized. - Alex, how did you get to the "Factory"? - I covered his business. I sat at home in a terrible depression and played guitar. It came in to me and says, "The casting for the" American Idol "begins Go." I said, 'I'm not going anywhere. It all bought. "But my friend Lena has convinced me to go just one day before." Factory "I wrote the song came with her casting spell And she liked it -... Did you, your father - takes a high position in the Federal Drug Control Service of the Russian Federation - Lieutenant General Viktor Hvorostyan - To who my father was, everyone knew when I was at the "Factory" By the way, from your newspaper. (-. Ed first wrote about this News Music) to learn also. my father was always against the "Factory" After all, he is struggling with drug and we all know that in show business, waive they can not -..., the first time you went to the "Factory" due to health problems after Accident - In fact, I have two serious accidents. The first - a motorcycle that I injured hip. And the second - in "BMW" on Novorizhskoe highway. Also very serious. I flew the plane at 23 meters! After the rehabilitation period, I forgot that I had iron pin, which I put into the femur, take in a year. Not before. The money had to be earned. As a result, took a piece of iron to three years. The body began to reject the metal causing severe pain. I decided to leave his place Sogdiana, and most go to the hospital to pull this piece of metal. - Is it true that in the unfortunate accident that you get when hanging out with Yulia Volkova from the group "tATu" and her then boyfriend Pasha Sidorov? - Yes. Pasha - my very good friend. And Julia, I know from childhood. Our cabins were there in the village Petrovsky, near Shchelkovo. I remember as a little girl ran up to me and said, "Take a ride on my bike!" That's how we became friends. I was about 15, and Julia 13 years. Then I met her cousin Pauline, who met then five years. Why we left - I can not say. It is very personal ... - Her return to "Factory" was agreed after the operation in advance? - Before the concert, I was called by the director of channel muzveschaniya Yuri Aksyuta and says, "Lesh you coming back today." I immediately flashed in my mind: "My song is on military issues, and day 9 of May!" At this point I was glad I was put back. - It is in the "Factory" She really misses his girlfriend said. Who does what? - My name is Lena Vilyuchinskaya. She is a singer. In the 90s, too steep in the entertainment industry. In her video, "Your train is gone" for the first time on the screen Dmitry Nagiyev lights. Lena now teaches singing. If not for Lena, I would never have gone to the "Factory". Although I love art, but I hate show business. At the "Factory" I really missed not Lena. And the guys at the station we were at the concert scene for a few minutes to perform. - How did you meet? - Lena was my singing teacher. It grows a big kid. He was 3.5 years. Honestly, Alisher - the embodiment of what I wanted to see his son. For me it is double happiness. At that time, God has me a family - his girlfriend and his son. - How parents to the fact that living with a woman much older than you react to associate, decisively and with the child? - ... In the election of his son Profile * Lena Vilyuchinskaya came to Moscow from Kamchatka conquer. His illustrious name it "borrowed" from Kamchatka Vilyuchinsky. The attempt to establish a close relationship with many singers and composers. In particular, it is mentioned together with Margot from the group "Arrows" among lovers "Ivanushki" Kirill Andreev. * In 1998, Lena released her debut album. Ilya Reznik wrote lyrics for him. And as a producer played Tim Benjamin. As it turned out, this man played a fatal role in the singer's career. - Benjamin - deceiver, - said Igor singer Najam. - When he was my manager, then because of my concerts bought an apartment. And I did not pay a dime. Then came Vilyuchinskaya with some money dude. On the cover of the album is grateful for the help of Vyacheslav Baimatov, Vavilov from New Urengoy and construction company "Kolesnik Group". Apparently this was one of them. Benjamin took promote Vilyuchinskaya and "shod" their sponsor in full. "Thank God that I was not surfing" - confessed to me later. Thereafter, her solo career has stalled. And sometime concert I saw and Vilyuchinskaya sing backing vocals Vlad Staschewski.

No comments:

Post a Comment