Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pierre Narcisse canceled concerts for wife

Afro-graduate "American Idol" Pierre Narcisse due to illness of his wife all his performances canceled. Pierre Leroy spouse suddenly a sharp pain in the right side, if you play with a two-year daughter Caroline. Pierre Narcisse Leroy and his wife - in terrible pain I literally doubled, - says "TD" Lera. - I could not move. I whispered Pierre, that he will soon call a doctor. I could not even moan - she was afraid to scare my daughter. Caroline stood up and scared all the time and said, "Mom, what's going on" Once doctors decided to raise awareness of terrible pain Leroux lost stationary. Pierre consoled his daughter she gave the nurse came, and he rushed to the hospital. When the singer arrived at the home of Valeria, it turned out that she was persecuted prepared for emergency surgery. Pierre was shocked - I never told anyone. Leroux said to operate urgently needed and all. Everyone ran. By Leray not even let me. I just do not know what to think. For five hours, until the operation was, Pierre came along and across the hospital corridor and learned all the cracks in the walls. - I could not eat, drink or speak. Just trying to think about anything - recalls with a shudder Narcissus. After a few hours of the tortured artist unknown surgeon finally came out and said that everything is fine with Leroy. - He told me that they ask, was acute appendicitis. But now she is fine. True, I calmed down only when I went into her room. I sat by her bed until morning, while Lera sleep after anesthesia. That evening, Pierre Leroy was home from the hospital. But after this incident Narcissus decided to cancel all upcoming concerts and near his beloved wife to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment