Thursday, September 26, 2013

Victor Drobysh: "I do not give Sorcerer solo career!"

The last "factory" was Belarusian. Judge for yourself: the main "boss" Victor Drobysh - with Belarusian roots, presents dance Sergei Mandryk from Vitebsk, and even the winners - Minsk Dima Koldun! Why is that? About Dime, Belarus and the "Belarusian Mafia" in Russian show business, "Communist Party of Belarus," said Victor Drobysh. Search is a long time - Victor Y. on the little things and not for a tour with the "employer" is not replaced. Finland is preferred Drobysha his home and studio. In Finland, we have found the well-known musician and producer. - Victor Ya, if you select the winner, Dima had they? - Probably, yes. He competed with brushwood, and I'm not sure who would have won! But Alex is gone, left Dima. - Why did not you go on the road, not "employers"? - I have their fate. This is important! The next spring, they could visit as normal artists, I need to work hard now. - How to Dima "Factory"? - In theory, it did everything right, but I need more of him! I am very hard to Dima am And I can rant and scream. It's good, it means that I do not care. Dime is, not to make mistakes. I need it perfect! I can not say that I am. "American Idol Victor Drobysha" favorites, but the winners of the Dima And I want it to be a decent man! - What change do you want? Movement, behavior? - Yes, a lot of work moments: the singing, moving, dressing ... Dima just born, he is not ready to star as, say, Kirkorov. - So all the same, pop or rock? - No, no pop! Dima rocker soon ... so strong, courageous In short, all women want to have in Belarus to marry him! In the first place - for him, and then for someone else. Although not (laughs), in the first place - for ... Drobysha, and then for the Wizard, and then for the other I also Belarusian! - And we're still noticed: dance teacher at the "factory" - Belarus, the winner - Belarus, and our Podolsk prodyusiruete you also ... - Yes, the Belarusian Mafia! - Laughing Drobysh. - Sam-I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, and my father from Gomel. As a child I was transported there on vacation, vacation. But that was before Chernobyl, so these healthy rose ... A Mandryk and rest down only. By the way, I remember Valerie tour was in Belarus. Sun Prigogine was declared in every city here the composer Victor Drobish, author of the song "Chasiki" born! Said audience tested. Then he came up and asked:? "Where were you just born for I say, before the tour could ask you - Do you remember how spent his childhood in Belarus And where, by the way - of course, the Gomel region? , Love county, municipality Barshchouka. Happy childhood, never to return, or the Canary Islands or Majorca or in Monte Carlo. Can you imagine what a young guy out of school, by train to Minsk, then another 40 miles on the bus and there - a paradise boat, motorcycle, horse ... Can you imagine a motorcycle mushrooms go -! large again as Stopped, collected a bucket and went on ... - Before Chernobyl, say, was it? - Up - Laughed Drobysh -. Well, it's the Seventies - and first love, girl ... - Well, since my childhood I started this, I mean to fall in love - voice bigwigs Russian show business warmer, it purrs like a cat, and notes -. before sex is not achieved, but fell in love, yes. Of course, the club went to the village. To Watch! - Although the names of the girls remember? - Forgotten-yl ... I think they remember now, but I forgot ... Each Lena-Ira-light Olga ... - And contact with one of the Gomel kin support? - No, to be honest, the last six years, did not get to Chicago to see his own mother. And what Gomel. There are probably brothers, aunts, uncles. - By the way, wanted to know more about Dima ... - And I mean, I'd love to be the Minister of Culture of the Republic of Belarus! Nevertheless, I would have done this. I now love Lukashenko, really! - Yes? - Seriously! - Laughing Drobysh. - Perhaps by not clearly visible. Maybe if you lived in a different way to respond. Maybe it really goes. And on this road! Old Man playing hockey. Say, a fairly pure. Chasing the Americans! I think doing what! But the culture should be eliminated, that's for sure. And what is your Belarusian rock band? - In my opinion, NRM - Oh, I'm glad to hear ... And let me help you in Russia! I let culture minister in exile! - Laughing Drobysh. We Podolsk situation is not 100%, do not assume, as they say, the fate of a seat. The image of girl rockers, with dirty hair, rough ... Something went wrong: Error repertoire and positioning. I will not repeat them with Koldun. - What will happen to him, then? - Strange as it seems, and no matter how scary it is, I still do not know Dime give a solo career. I was brought into the group "KGB". Of the old structure was only Barsukov and added Gurkova Sasha and Dima Koldun. We were not planned, and look to fit the names ... - What have decided to call the boys? - Yes! They fit so we have decided! - What, in your opinion, Dima's greatest strengths? - God gave him the look, the voice. Brains, I guess. Now needs to be an artist. On stage, a lot of singers, but few artists. - A weak? - Oh, I would not like to talk. We need to learn how to captivate the audience. This can Kirkorov. Or ... Oh! Posh example! It slipped my mind, "the child of vice" ... - Moses? - Yes, Bob! He's a genius! As a singer. But running is excellent. Like all! By 100% to all who come to the concert. And how and not a singer! Far, far, far from being a singer! - By the way, he also Belarusian! - Can you feel it? Feeling that the two countries will ever play in the world to music. This is England with "The Beatles" and we have White Russians!

No comments:

Post a Comment