Sunday, September 29, 2013

Natalia Podolsky: I'm not a random person in our Showbiz

Last week she married Vladimir Presnyakov in the metropolitan church of Saints Cosmas and Damian disinterested (two weddings, used to play in Las Vegas and Moscow, the couple was apparently not enough for reliable processing Union). Podolsky had on the "Slavic Bazaar" in Vitebsk ... Be noted in Moscow, the singer lives in a luxury residential complex: the country is a zoo, fitness, spa, outdoor pool. Here we are talking on the summer terrace cozy restaurant ... - Looking at your figure, never thought that the use of coffee with cream and sugar ... - I actually Taurus zodiac sign and a great lover of food, - says the "interlocutor" singer. - But, having once decided Lent to observe Volodya, and I've discovered that by eating only plant foods, to lose weight fast. I did not know that this diet is very emaciated! Personally, I lost 4 pounds and more of them are not elected. Natalia Podolsky - Traveling Perhaps because of the constant? As you have your career, remember? - Seriously with "Slavic Bazaar" in Vitebsk, where she took third place, after I moved to Moscow in 2002. Since then, the festival often come as a guest. So this year, I'm in Vitebsk conversation with my new song "Pride", the words and the music to which my friend wrote Yasha. Actually, her name is Vicky Dayneko - they write daughter Valeria Dayneko the "Belarusian Pesniary" absolute namesake of the famous singer, a talented dark-haired beauty, gorgeous and sing songs. "Pride" - a very interesting song in my favorite guitar style. This is the music I've always wanted to sing, and now I'm going to do it. - Do you have this opportunity, and far away from Drobysha? - Do not extend the contract was about our collective decision. - Persuade Drobysh not me? - Victor knows I have Volodya. It was a lot easier, in a musical sense, I grow with it. Together we have recorded in the studio and on tour. Recently appeared in Minsk Quartet concert: I Volodya Agutin Angelica Varum. Terribly worried as to close a pro, but they supported me, taught me (laughs) Megastar. - Who came up with the idea of such a joint concert? - It all started four years ago with the duo and Vladimir Lenin, "airport", next to Angelica in his solo concerts with Vladimir often sings his song "Snow White". Two years ago at the "New Wave" our quartet was born, and in this year Jurmala, hopefully, another premiere: our duet with Angelica. We are a very moving song lyric, text, on the conduct, by the way, wrote Angelica. This is the text-commitment on their part - Lena, from my - Volodya. I'm just crazy on this one, it's very personal. - Money for technology is to spend now out of pocket? - Yes, and this is my biggest waste. By the way, as well as the end of my contract with Victor Drobysh is that I now I am with money. Now all the music, recording, I want to remove the video ... s hard to get the price, but I'm not a random person in our show business. Even as a child, when I began to understand something, she decided to become a singer: graduated from music school, studied singing at age nine, to sing and dream. And I do not play, it's my life, and all I can do. Despite the fact that I graduated from the Institute of Law, every day, thank God, she was in the specialty. Well, by the way, the singing art faculty at the Institute of Contemporary Art has been restored. I am very glad that it projects as "Star", which can occur due to such a singer, I - without oligarchs, oil rigs, because a goal. I can not say that anyone on his way to the musical Olympus with money, no talent, they just need a nice addition. But to work in my case, to develop and make money. - In the role of master of ceremonies at a wedding you played Dibrov. You are so close friends with him? - I first saw Dima Dibrova very, very long time, when he was led to NTV, "O Lucky Man" and I immediately liked his style of such unconventional decorated. Well, and stick together. - Volodya, I believe, a step of each other? - Why. Mom comes to me, and we grabbed her sister, go to the "Slavic Bazaar" for 5 days in Spain. And then - to act in Jurmala for the festival "New Wave". As soon as everything is what I run, I will begin to live in those plans. - My husband is just let the hot Spaniard? - (Laughs). I will be there under the supervision of, in Spain, our friends live. I wanted to arrange for myself, for my mother, a celebration, bachelorette party. In fact, my first vacation without going anywhere Vova. - What about the honeymoon in Thailand? - It's something invented by journalists. As such, we did not have a honeymoon, and a tradition where only one question: for me it was very important not to spend the night before the wedding in the same house with Vova. My sisters and my mother lived in the same hotel, and from there I have already took Volodya. And so we did not have long toast, some withdrawals, terrible contest ... I do not like it. Normally at weddings toaster looks like a foreign body. Actually goes back to the top, and we have Dibrov. "Bitter" We all cried out three times a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment