Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pierre Narcisse and Victor Saltykov - against nurses

Show business look better for their offspring. At the concert in Voronezh, the stars of the football team, "Artist" had about his family life and how they relate to the parental responsibilities. Victor Saltykov, the 10-month-old son Yaroslav grows informed by his views on the education of the boy: - I am happy. But now, because of the appearance Baby missing time for anything. Wow Irina help once again we in fact not a nanny. I think that people do not want other people to raise a child. Grandma helps, as far as possible, it is we are young, it works. And if we have somewhere, replaced grandmother. In general, I believe that parents should get more in the education of their children. Nurses do not have other people's children. Every month we celebrate Yaroslav birthday as a holiday. Give. His wife and daughter bought a few bears, and I - cars and helicopters. The guy, after all. Small plastic dumbbells brought him to the sport, engage Jaroslav sports kid - he likes the way I show him exercises with dumbbells. And sing lullabies - "Beatles", for example. I'm trying to get used a guy from childhood working to keep the English language. Pierre Narcisse with former fan industrialist Pierre Narcisse solidarity with Saltykov in matters of education. Answering the question of who is sitting with his daughter Caroline, when he goes on tour, the artist shows the apartment: - With my daughter sit nobody, only a mother Valeria, father and grandmother. Well - my mother. Babysitting we do not and can not do. When I go on tour, I can take my daughter with me - we recently had a family in Turkey. I acted in films by Vladimir Zaikin and took the family there. The film is called "Yellow in the city," I play a gangster. Jury still out there Galtsev filmed and many stars. By the way, Caroline loved the director, he said he has a good character - it is quick and beautiful girls. She's such a small Naomi Campbell. And in the next film directed by Zaikin necessarily relieve daughter. Ivan Tolstoy, Voronezh, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment