Thursday, August 29, 2013

Alsou bring the child to Russia

The singer, who was missing in Russia, almost half a year, last night flew to Moscow from Los Angeles. She had to leave for a week-month-old daughter Safina - the husband to congratulate Ian on his birthday, he said today to participate in "Song of the Year" and to take up with friends and relatives. In the VIP lounge Sheremetyevo-2 singer and new mother talked to the correspondent of "the day." - I miss you very much for Russia - the move Alsou recognized. -. As in America, I always thought about their country, their loved ones and of course the fans, who also missed When the singer starts talking about her daughter Safin is, her voice is changing - always gentle and warm. When the singer starts talking about her daughter Safin, changed her voice - daughter - a copy of Jan - says Alsou. - Well, maybe just my eyes, and the other features of the face - my husband. Sometimes I look at them and I see Ian. Well, if Abramov flew to Moscow to Los Angeles to watch for the little mom Jana. Alsou says that in America, for my daughter all the conditions: A young family lives in a huge mansion in the prestigious area. The singer is happy that the three Safina grows and develops without any deviation, as well as a healthy baby. - My daughter is growing very quiet child, and above all healthy - still Alsou. - I think it will grow very talented girl. Safina like to hear my songs. When I sing, it immediately begins to smile. Alsou Although confidence in-law, still worried about the baby. After all, in America, it's literally trembling over their crumbs. Located on the advice of local doctors wife in a special children's ionizer, disinfecting the atmosphere. - Also on the Council of the American doctors we Safina of stem cells, which are stored in a special database, took - says the singer. - This is a painless procedure that is now recommended for all. Alsou reported that remain is not permanently in the United States in their plans. The singer wants her daughter to Moscow in the spring, when the baby is stronger and warmer bring. - My daughter will live only in Russia, - says a young mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment