Monday, August 26, 2013

Grandma Alsou: Moscow crippled me!

Grandmother known singer and double mothers Alsou - Taskira Mergalimovna Salakhova - admitted she felt a sharp decline in health after a survey in one of the capital city hospitals. Recall, 78-year Taskira Mergalimovna long complained serious health problems, ill with severe pain in his heart, and overall health fails. This triggered the star relative to the rest in Moscow, but, alas, is better than cure, Taskira Mergalimovnu only - in her words - crippled. - Not good for me, sick and sick, crippled me in Moscow, performed 5 times a head CT scan, the hands and feet hurt - with obvious pain and bitter resentment in his voice told Life.ru Taskira Mergalimovna. - I am 78 already, do not talk hands and feet really, I do not go nearly that go feet not that really helps us, it is time to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment