Saturday, August 31, 2013

Glucose is dreaming of another child

Glucose is to dream a second child. To a baby 24-year-old singer has prevented schedule and rare meeting with her husband. Happy family Chistyakov, who is one of the most impressive in Russian show business, dreams of the addition. But, unfortunately, can Natasha not even for a second time to be a mother. - I want to have another child, but I consider it on the set, then the concert. Now I work a lot - endless clips, recording ... Pasha, a driving force, which would be able to safely take the time, the family - told Life Showbiz Natasha. - Yes, and I see my husband very rarely. That's the last time I saw him on the "frogs", and he flew almost immediately on a mission. Although, if he in Moscow, we try as much time together as a family. Glucose Natasha Chistyakov also said that was the concert that brought together almost all of the Russian elite, and the eldest son of Alexander by his first wife, with whom she is friends with the first day of exploring. - Sasha tusil and lifts up to 2 hours in the night, we almost sent home. Never seen him so happy. Kindle love, mother! - Natasha laughs. Incidentally, she is preparing a large glucose 3D concert. The premiere took place on three numbers are already part of the "Rock-n-Roll against toads." - The people broke my phone - all liked my show - proudly announced the singer. - The world is just a show U2, we have to strive!

No comments:

Post a Comment