Sunday, August 25, 2013

Maniac threatens Alsou took the old

The scandalous court decision freed, Hunter Alsou was no less scandalous, still 31-year-old Yuri Latenko to their old habits. As is known Life.ru was shocked maniac his family, even when I was in Russia: - I still want to argue that marriage Alsou - it's fake - Said Yuri, so Moscow. - I will show everyone that this is not true! I must be! The man who threatened three years on the hunt for a singer to kill her father and husband, as it turned out, did not think it to settle. Of innocent lamb that he tried to appear in court again Latenko turned into a wolf. Kiev Yuri Latenko went to Kiev on Monday evening. - He's probably celebrating in Kiev Release in full - said Life.ru Latenko lawyer. However, Yuri obviously understands in his own way "celebrate" the word. The first step is writing a madman on his website titled "Alsuved" poems in Butyrka. "I'm Alive sweet icicles melt deep in you", "read the book of life, two body slowly went into ecstasy", "I kissed golden domes shine blessed diamond murals, born in thy gentle motion of the heavenly body shapes." Seemingly innocuous line, but ". Butyrka, signed 501 16/01/2009" - leaves no doubt: this was written by a sick man. "Day after day melted my life slowly", "I can not sleep without you - your body and taste the local", "bored, jealous ...", "Nanny fly mobile quick-set, well-fed point we will meet soon: You, Me, son and daughter. "When we remember that. preceded these beautiful lines, then fear for Alsou - He told me to be his lawful wife, and described his perverted sexual fantasies about me - told investigators Alsou. - Since January 2008, he was sent a letter describing my death and the death of my loved one. He promised to cut beheaded my husband around the neck of my father shot my mother and me are. Wrote:. "Death to all bastards I'll show you what I'm a maniac Do not let your good start and runway creature you're distributing dead Had the money, a gun and a ticket to Moscow to buy!.! I would shoot you all. Fear not, is nit! "Freedom Driven mad fan of up to two years in prison. However, the Institute of the Serbian turned psychiatrist, 3 weeks studying the behavior of George, a verdict that was Yuri ticket to freedom: paranoid schizophrenia. Alsou doctors advised George to put in a psychiatric hospital, but the court decided to close the criminal case against the sick person, because his act is not serious. What this is all over - now no one can predict.

No comments:

Post a Comment