Sunday, August 25, 2013

Alsou: I can not cope with his own jealousy

In show business, it has always been ambiguous attitude. Oil wells belong to her father Ralif Safin - Some in Alsou excellent training and talent to see others. But 11 years of her career and the love of the audience proved - the fragile girl knows the value of not only ambition and money, but perseverance and hard work. - Alsou, the recently confirmed a lot of writing that you have decided to end her singing career and devote himself to family ... - All the other way around - is responsible singer arguments weeks. - Now I'm finally out of the maternity leave status and planning too much time to devote to his art. In order not only to sing in the Tatar language, as written in the press, but also in Russian and in English. But I note - his career in the West, not I intend to continue. The reason - the children, the family. In order to realize there need too much time and effort. There are other priorities in the work and the rhythm. And today I can not afford it. - They say that you write very interesting pictures ... - I like to write, mainly portraits. My dream is to make his solo exhibition. Make copies of your favorite artist. Interestingly, Impressionism. I love Monet, Van Gogh. Very much I love to write, mainly portraits - you know, some of the artists who were schizophrenic in this way? - I know - they studied. But I'm not schizophrenic. (Laughs) - Do not you think that this is just a competent public relations, at a time to do their work in order ... Gallery - Maybe you're in the right. But they were the first. And innovation has its own charm. - We have a lot of "artists" who began to whisper into the microphone. But that's not to say that they are great singers ... - Of course not. If a person took a few strokes - not that he's an artist. I'll tell you more - sometimes it seems to me that many people who claim to be inspired by the "Black Square" by Malevich lie open. Possible, so they want something to show the sensitivity to the arts. I do not understand this. Maybe it's just not my style. Important for me to paint, feel and ... Individuality. I Impressionism closer than classicism. - When writing of his paintings have been able to develop his own style? - I'm still looking. If the songs that I can already be identified by the manner of execution, does not make the pictures. But. (Smiles) - For a long time, you do your own work. There are no plans to take professional care of the offspring? - Many requests. And it's interesting. I think in our country we have talents that need professional help. But I was not looking for them yourself. So while I do her own singing career. - Do you have enough light in the debut "Dream Catcher" and "Vivat, Anna Ivanovna." Plan to further his acting career? - I have two kids, and they require a lot of attention. Also, I am fully aware that I am first and foremost a singer. So do not place a bet on a movie and it full of beans like crazy. Sun filming of a movie I have not seen. - Not if she is connected to the fact that allegedly occurred during the installation of the film "Vivat, Anna Ivanovna?" They say that you are serious are my dispute with the director Druzhinina because they are not thrown out of the film your love scenes with cinematic lover. By the way, not because it is, if the image does not hire you so long? - The film and its delay on the wide screen is irrelevant to me. I played a starring role. And the rest of the team worked Druzhinina. - Why do you ignore your own movie premieres? - I had a good reason - I was in Moscow. But it was my parents. - Some time ago on your behalf fraudsters have created a fund ... - ... Who allegedly collected money for the needs of an abandoned hospital. I heard about it and was very excited. Unfortunately, these people have not been found. But I would ask all fans to be vigilant. No need the information to believe my name spreads in social networks and the Internet. - Since I started talking about social evils, we would like to know - Track the social and political events in the country? What do you think is the problem is particularly acute for our society? - Of course. I'm not a politician, but I want to see in our country, more attention was paid to pensioners and veterans. In other countries they are appreciated. And what happened to us? Their work and the courage of these people create our future in which we live today. We must show their gratitude, respect and care. The second serious problem that worries me - children. I often visit orphanages with charitable activities and know first hand about the state of matter. But my effort is obviously not enough, and the government should be more help for the elderly and children now. - Much depends on education. Not only within the country but also of the family ... - I agree. I am very grateful to my parents. For what they gave important information and put me in humility Their children, nor do I indulge excesses necessarily limited pocket money. I want them to know that the money - it's working! I want them to have a goal - to get a job and to realize. Recently, my oldest daughter was three years old Safin, and we are already planning to study a foreign language and music. - And how do you solve the problem with religion? You say that because you have a family often serious argument? - That's not true. My husband is a Jew, I am a Muslim. But we absolutely do not go that crazy. We do not raise children in harsh religious framework. But we, of course, is all about Dad. The children will be brought by Jewish laws and traditions. And I do not mind. The man should be invoiced. And if he believes that it is right - I can not argue with him on this issue. If I were the principal position in this regard, I would only marry a Muslim. But I married for love, as the spouse wants to be. In my life away, nothing will change. - We often supply spouse? - We have long passed the period of grinding at home, we understand and care about each other. Today, I know - not to mention where to help. Similarly, Ian. The only thing I manage not to have been able to - to have to be jealous. It does not give me a reason, but I am a very emotional person. I think that jealousy occurs in people who are very fond of his partner. But I can handle it. - As time goes love ... - Of course. But there are more important feelings - strong friendship, trust, intimacy, caring, and family ... new luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment