Monday, August 26, 2013

Alsou Tatar album devoted grandmother

His first album in Tatar Alsou devoted his beloved grandmother - 82-year-old Taskira Salakhova. Listen lucky the first new songs glamorous beauties residents of Kazan. His new album has not yet submitted an asterisk in Moscow. Alsou was always in awe of his family. - Sooner or later, I was required to release the album in their native language, I am a very long time it was: the first song in the Tatar was recorded in 2000 - says Life.ru Alsou. - If my grandmother paternal line Taskira Mirgalimovna first time I heard my song on the Tatar, she cried ... I was so glad that I was able, joy to the people who had to bring me close. I, of course, proud of his heritage, because my grandparents - Thoroughbred Tatars. And my grandmother Taskira Mirgalimovna very poorly understood in Russian. But I've always wanted to understand my songs. I'm glad that now she can understand my feelings and creativity. The new album I have dedicated my beloved grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment