Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Alsou: Two children - not the limit!

Recently pregnant singer Alsou - at the center of discussions. What they do not gossip about: Maternity leave pay is to leave the stage, in whole ... This, the "MK" actress said about her life today - I'm not gone and not gone. Yes, children involved and stay home, but the scene I left. I'm just not made of rubber and can not 150 things at once. It used to work, was in first place and hardly left the family. Now everything has changed. I'm afraid. Poor mother who do not pay do not pay enough attention to their children My daughter knows that her mother is a star. But my husband and I decided to not force children to do. They are engaged and dance, music and sports, and doctors ... Two children - not the limit! And I have limits here. If it is possible - it is necessary to bear. Personally, I dream of having a huge family.

No comments:

Post a Comment