Monday, August 26, 2013

Maniac threatens caught Alsou

Moscow police conducted a special operation to the insane, the capture of the Russian pop star Alsou and her family terrorized. In the capture of a dangerous criminal took direct part singer husband - Ian Abrams. As a result, Yuri Latenko was arrested in Moscow and in Petrovka, 38 Events on Thursday developed rapidly, as if kinoboevike. Alsou Alsou husband Yan Abramov, threats seriously concerned Latenko appealed the help of law enforcement agencies in Moscow. It was announced that the 31-year-old maniac evening arrive in Domodedovo airport and from there to the hotel. As a result, soon-to-door racing four cars - silver "Brabus" the Yana, black "Chrysler" to protect it, and two police cars imported. - Latenko was not prepared for the appearance of the workers, - said one of the participants LIFE.RU remand. - If him at the entrance of the hotel and asked the police came, he is at once relaxed, confused. Any resistance was not the question. Maniac dutifully sat in the car. It all happened quickly and quietly, so that none of the passers-by do not even realize what was arrested for a dangerous criminal before them. The criminal case against Yuri Latenko yet opened. - We are collecting the material pre-investigation - said the police. - Decided in the next few days - a criminal or not. Threats Maniac Latenko never hidden his passion for junk Alsou. His page on the internet is full of coarseness and vulgarity, and most importantly - Alsou threats and her family: "I was insulted and called a lunatic", "Internet wedding Alsou Safina and Yuri Latenko", "Yuri and Alsou. Five minutes of stories, "" Big Secret Alsou: marriage, pregnancy, birth, have invented Ralif Alsou Safina "Of course, that no singer, nor her husband did not like Ian especially concerned sexual delirium, conducted Latenko:.." I Alsou in love. She is 25 years old, she is a virgin, as I am. I want to go to bed, I want to ... ki "." Alsou, listen to me, 22 September, I was sick. I felt that you play, and a very angry and cursed with your family. Came to hate. I could not resist. Do not ever say that you're married ... "Latenko often after the singer's parents:" Ralif, stop Rose, scare his 25-year-old daughter of a madman. I love you. I am glad to know that today, repeated with a new flame. Alsou, I want you. For real bed "But it is all the flowers in comparison to the threat that is on the home page These words could be the crazy fan prison.". Peregryzu I your father's throat when he rebuke you marry me this year "

No comments:

Post a Comment