Saturday, August 31, 2013

Photo Gluck `Ozy graced Miami International Airport

As part of the international charity Best Buddies International, working with people with disabilities, at the airport in Miami opened the gallery, which presents 12 photographs of huge motorists Best Buddies. Among them - the singer Gluck `Oza, is the patron of the organization in Russia. Moreover, the movement of volunteers, whose photos adorn one of the terminals of the airport in Miami - top model Cindy Crawford, actor Pierce Brosnan, musician Kenny G, and the founder of the "Best Buddies International» Anthony Kennedy Shriver. - For me it was a big surprise! - Says Gluck `Oza. - In early January with my husband and flew to Miami to spend the New Year. Suddenly, at the airport, just landed, I was approached by an American and asked for an autograph. And then I started, for the fact that I have. Motion "Best Friends", the thank a great contribution to the development of this program in Russia to support I was confused and asked how they know all this? And then I saw your own picture on the wall at one of the airport terminals. In this recording with me, my friend Vera Koloskov who is an active member of the movement. I was very pleasantly surprised! - Open in this picture to me, my friend Vera Koloskov who is an active member of our movement Gallery until May 2011. Set the main task of the organizers - "attract more attention to the problems of people with disabilities, and to show that they can and should be friends and illustrate it with photos of famous people from around the world who like to communicate with participants Best Buddies International. " - This is a great idea - that Gluck `Oza. - Every day, through the airport terminals are thousands of people! And each of them are interested in the activities of the organization, you can contact all of the background, or the staff of the airport. Today the organization "Best Buddies International" operates in 44 countries and is better for the life of 400 000 people in six continents to change each year. The joint efforts of all participants in the program are a society of equal opportunities, which is based on friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment