Friday, August 30, 2013

Alsou grandmother makes the wedding blessing

Alsou grandmother - 80-year Taskira Salakhova - at the wedding of his beloved granddaughter refuses to leave. His terribly excited that Alsou marry a non-Muslim decided. - The Alsushka married assembled, I learned almost immediately - says Taskira Salakhova "Life." - Granddaughter she called me on the phone and started to tell the young man she met formally asked for her hand. Said her fiance, smart, beautiful, safe and above all, he loves her madly. I'm very happy for her granddaughter! And then she told me that her lover is not Muslim. I just had a granddaughter asked, "What is better, no one was found" This conversation is angry and a granddaughter and grandmother. Alsou fight now trying to soften his grandmother. - Granddaughter has promised me to come with her to Ian, but that's just my severe pain, for visitors not me now. Double Alsou going to bring his bride to his home and Bugulma grandmother - and both times something will surely hurt. Grandmother granddaughter secretly hoped to change your mind and choose the groom of their faith. Order not to penalize the couple, the family council decided that Alsou with Ian will come to their homes until after the official registration of the marriage. - My niece wanted to visit his home with Jan - says "Life" singer aunt Gaul. - But we are dissuaded. We have a strict morality, so we can not understand, the grandparents, when the guests have to be laid in the same bed. But it's all the little things, as long as Alsou and Jan were happy. Alsou dreamed so family and marriage. Alsou grandmother is very worried about their favorite worry - all of them with a modern twist - on its head. The wedding is to be in the restaurant, and according to the rules of the bride must accompany the house to cook treats - two geese, but, but, but, like old people who listen. I'm here and not go to the wedding. Offended granddaughter calls and notes to be sure, but I will not. Relatives back here and bring me a tape of the wedding. Well, maybe after all the excitement is over, I'll wait for my Alsou visit with her husband, for they prepare the best bedroom. A granddaughter to send a gift cap, do not forget about tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment