Sunday, September 1, 2013

Glucose is removed in a new clip his daughter Lida

.. Moscow filmed a new video for "Glitch Ozy the song with the working title" Winter "This gentle, lyrical composition is a big hit this winter, the music was a famous composer Artem Fadeev, texts written for the song` spouse Gluck Ozy - Alexander . Chistyakov an important role in the film's 3-year-old daughter Natalia Lida This gentle, lyrical composition is a big hit this winter. - We have a real family contract - laugh Gluck `Oza -. Pope writes lyrics, sings songs mother and daughter . acted in music videos, the main thing is that everyone likes the result the song "Winter" -. a longing for childhood and the memories, of course, based on the New Year That's why the rest of us with the premiere of one. Song, the wait turned also recently a music video chosen - "Sweep", and in anticipation of the holiday theme touches and romantic song The song "Winter." - a longing for childhood history clip heroine Gluck `Ozy walks through the city and think of myself as a child. long time to reflect on the choice of actress to play a "minor glitch` Ozy, "was not necessary. Lida is very similar to my mother, both appearance and temperament. Lida is very similar to my mother, both appearance and temperament - Daughter I have a perfect storm - says Natalia. - It is not for a minute does not sit in one place, you need constant attention also Lida accustomed from birth to the camera, she likes herself.! even on TV. And she waited for a very long time "finest hour". Recently went with her to the circus. Lida Watch what happens on stage, seriously watch acrobats, clowns, lion tamers. I was afraid that my daughter does not like the idea, as it turns out, thinking all the time about something else! He turns to me and says, "Mom, if we go on stage?". I realized that my daughter is ready. Who else could play me better than you as a child? I was afraid that my daughter does not like the idea, as it turns out, thinking all the time about something else! Set on Lida has proven a true professional. Exactly 09.00 clock, when he was the command "motor" is given, and to 18.00 clock, they implicitly follow the director job, not capricious and did not cry. For what frustrated at the end of the shooting day a storm of applause On set Lida true professional - I am very glad that Lida growing creative development of the child - not hide a smile Gluck `Oza. - She's a little girl, and already mastered the basics of ballet, learn to play the piano, draw, take singing lessons, horseback riding. I'm not trying to force their opinion. I believe that a child is his. Own "self", which has not always humiliated Glucose is the way, in the film "Winter" will reappear famous Dobermann `Ozy Gluck and his" small copy "that the entire movie on a leash Lida be performed. The premiere of a new song on the radio and TV in November. The premiere of a new song in November

No comments:

Post a Comment