Thursday, December 27, 2012

Arbenina Diana: I do not have any of his remarks would lie, and do not lie!

Diana Arbenina some questions News Music, including a new album, which is scheduled for September this year. - Diana, why your last spring concert was a concert on-demand? - Well, because, first, I think, not disgusting yet to play this amount of time and know what you want to see the people came and sang. This is the first thing. Second, we did not play, the need for, and will not play, forced. Since the program will be ready in September, as well as an album. Therefore, now we have a break makes sense. I was recently at a concert, "Okean Elzy", and next to me was the following dialogue, a girl the other says, is one "look, Arbenina, drunk in dyupel." I hear it's because absolutely sober. The second says, "Well, they are doing concerts not only really drink.." Well, shit, shit. We really have to make this break, and I'll keep it. The fact that the 31st (Last day of the concert), but also the birthday of our bassist, Fedor, and he is not a holiday certainly would be a sin. Then we wanted the songs we have not played to show, and I do not sing very well, the acoustics, urged people to sing. I honestly have all done except for the song "Dirty Dancing". - What can we expect from your new album? - Oh, you know, I'm starting to have the fear, because musicians to say that to release a new album, have in contrast to our earlier work, and so on. Here, in my opinion, that we hope to release in September, I expect a very strange picture. In fact, as our people, however, did not expect, and somehow did not hear it safe. - In what may be unusual new album? - Well, it's on one side, a little hard, but we are, I believe, will achieve this. Very bad for this in the middle of the work say, but I would like the following: on the one hand, to achieve maximum rigidity in music here in this album, and on the other hand, the maximum intimacy. How does that, I do not know. There is still time. - That will be a very personal album? - As usual, of course. - Let's talk about today's rock music. They call themselves "Night Snipers" rock band? - That's right. - But now the very controversial and it is unclear what that classic rock music, and what not, do you agree? - Nothing. Rock music is not. Are rock music, there is little, and I think perhaps this is a point to survive, our country must then somehow revived, but I think now it is somehow not really pesto our state. We have the same "factory" as it is now. - In your opinion, why? - Have you seen the recent past with Tina Kandelaki ether? Was very interesting. She was at a party and Ian Victor Drobysh Churikova. The worst thing was in the air I watched from beginning to end, when it was said of them: Well, that's now six factories be 26. I thought about it ... wow. That, and the second was a very fun time, as they all began with his love for rock music and especially swear by the band Queen. Kandelaki asks, well, that's what they sing to all newcomers. He also says, "Chasiki" sing sing all "Chasiki." And I love rock music, I love rock music, which is only one queen ... A Kandelaki asks that you listen to when they drink. Here I am to hear Felling, well, should Kandelaki know (laughs). Drobish says: "But I'm listening to the group Queen." And so on ... And then he just signed his full and unconditional surrender, said: "I love rock music, but you know which channel is all this happening at first Our country rock music is not necessary?.." But why? This question is not for me. And the one who makes policy in this case. Another thing is that we are here today to play a concert, and I'm perfectly happy. And people like you have seen a lot. I promise you that they be the same the next time I come here. Because I'm not in one of his remarks do not lie, and do not lie. - She played with Japanese musicians. In an interview you said that Japan is very close to you. In what way? - Well, not because of the fact that it is now in vogue, or somehow can not even in fashion, Korea already fashionable country, I do not know, I do not follow. I like that they are thin and very, very detailed. If they do something to make it through everything. If she stalls, would have stood here, where we are now - it was not trample us, they would have done everything themselves, because they have charged as brains from start to finish. You, of course, not enough Russian ruthlessness. But, I do not know if the same spirit of the samurai, he wins. I'll probably go there again in the summer firmly on the Fuji. We were there last year. I ask a group of B-2. - That is, you will continue to work with Japanese musicians? - Why not, of course. Not on the channel, I think. Ksenia Chernyshova, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment