Thursday, December 27, 2012

Butch: "I think that would not go away from journalism!"

Butch - live one of the most active groups in the country. Leader and singer of the group, Elena Pogrebizhskaya - people astray, between groups, it is engaged in solo projects, writing books and making documentaries. 26th August marks the fifth birthday party at Club Orange. In an interview Music News Elena tells about himself, about the group and about the upcoming holiday. - Lena, tell me, how did the band? - The group has shown that we lived with a girl in the next room in a shared flat in the Old Arbat. And this girl was a composer and singer Olga Palchikova. The historical character of my life. It was a long time ago, more than 10 children back. And Olga was basically free the girl, but after a while she has a boyfriend - his name was Sergei Petukhov. He was and is a very good musician. This is actually with him and we started the band Butch. Sergei called my friend who played at this time, most of them in the group Masha and the Bear. And Ruslan Stupin - guitarist, he played in a band naive. Actually group Masha and the Bears fell apart, and left Ruslan naive group Butch. So we formed a group. I have to say that was my role in the creation of the group, well do not, probably, and probably Serge made a far greater contribution. - But how do you do, work political commentator, Channel One, threw a career journalist and engaged in music was not really sorry to leave? - Well, it is in fact not so unique. Actual moment of transition from journalism to music already has enough crisis for me because I felt that. In TV journalism, I do not know where to develop further, and do the same as I always have been very difficult On the one hand, and on the other hand has become clear to me that if I want to play music in my life, then you must do it now or never, well, actually, that's the decision was made to require. - Why did you do it political journalism. Are you interested in politics? - I interested in television journalism and news was, as the news is not possible without a policy, it means that the policy was necessary in my profession. - When you have to play the desire to music? - The desire for music that I have had since my childhood play. Right from an early age. The only thing that has for some reason not developed. No, it has emerged, of course, music school and it is a kind of one-time actions of the church choir. Now, however, play the music professionally, as I thought, was for many years with a change in lifestyle for me seriously connected, and at the time I did not have, probably, the power to run it. And at some point, and that is enough for us, and the band Butch. - In one of your interviews you said that calling a group of English names Butch see in the future on the international music scene. How do you see the prospects are 5 years later? - Well ... Yes. But now we have something somehow the idea of good bye, not really, but I realized that our main task is our local area today. Mother Russia, in the first place. - But you have any attempt to conquer the world with Olympus? - Yes, we had some slozhnosochinennye talks with representatives of the German universal, but somehow it is not to end in nothing. - Where has your solo project with romance, because it does not fit in with the style of the band? - It's not one of our group work. This is my own solo project. And how many solo projects are completely orthogonal to what is done in a group. Just at this time, I really liked the songs and I love to sing - it was really a passion. Pretty soon we have this album. He's not really hard to find on the market, because we first thought it. Interesting, very few people, and then it turned out that he was snapped almost immediately - Are you planning to do some more solo projects? - Maybe, but think about these things, it's impossible. Tell me, I had a few rooms of the program with an opera singer, and also we. However, I do not permit, the opera album. Or I sing a cappella prayer concerts sometimes do not let it separate hard drive and so on. There are many different branches of a straight rock 'n' roll road, but to record and publish the record really feel the call of the heart, I have not yet felt. - Why have you changed recently virtually the group? - It is normal for the music. Lineups change at all, and quite often. Much more rarely, when the composition is the same since the founding of the group. Just such examples on the finger. All the other hundreds of thousands of transfer. This is normal, I think. - Change the style of a group of musicians on the move? - Of course, because each musician has his favorite music, favorite artists and bands. You bring to work every influence. And because writing music for the group - it is a very creative work. Therefore, the change in the music and the sound of the changing community. But not radical, because I try all the time, it was about one thing. - What is it? - Pop-Rock. - Then what is your favorite style of music? - My favorite style of music - opera. - Leave your third album is scheduled for the fall, right? How hot is it? - Probably, yes. The album is not recorded, so that the names are not. - On this album, all the songs are written by you? - Oh, no. No, no! At this point, there is a historical character as historically in my life - Olga Palchikova which were composed as you may remember, composer and singer, and the three songs music. The songs are wonderful. That is, if I had a copyright and compositional ambitions, I would just loved her as a composer. She writes great music. And just somehow manages to do is similar to mine, so I think the track is likely to be on the album, twelve or fourteen, and of these three songs fingertip. - Some exact time of presentation yet? - No, not yet. Well, we live in Russia. We do not mean that in 2008, 25 September, I'll be somewhere, I'm going to do this or that, I do not know. Therefore, it is day and the food is what my grandmother. - Her first book, "Diary of an Artist" was a great success. Why did you decide to write a book? - Book ... Yes, I wanted to write a book. I had a blog on the Internet. Existed. And now I have also difficult to say who is available upon request or from the publisher, because we are just kind of finding a common language with the publisher. When she had asked him to publish it. But in my opinion, it was not so, in my opinion, after all we went to the publisher. But we had no problems with the negotiations. We asked, "Do you want to publish a book?" They said, "Yes, of course." And I explained that with the electronic diary is a book you need, of course, there's a big difference - much to add, remove something, add something. And to generally expand it according to the laws of the genre, so those laws that are written in the book. - It was hard for you? - No, it's not hard. It is, on the contrary, it is very interesting. I like it. I love to write. And so the diary was published last fall. Almost all of his time now as far as I know, even print additional copies sold. It was a bestseller in bookstores. It is generally sold well, really. And now I'm publishing this for another book to write. Op. - What is the name? - No name yet. - There should be this fall? - I have a strong suspicion that I do not have time to pass it by the case. - About what is a book? - It's about the three singers today. About Ira Bogushevsky about Svetlana Surganova Umku. That these people I respect, and I think that when they share with me the events of his life and experiences, the experiences they can cope with something insanely complicated, that sort of thing with which many people in life do not able to cope. I think it is very interesting and useful for all those who read this book. Because I think it can inspire and help in difficult situations. And on the other side opens with these people with a sudden, maybe page. And I do honestly think they are the real heroes of the time. And so I'm proud that I write about them. And. The fact that she spoke to me so much confidence about his life and many such details that no one ever talked about - They are easily agreed upon, be the heroine of your book? - Probably, yes. Well, here are two of them I have been known for many years, Umka responded cautiously, but is agreed quickly at the end. - I heard you shoot a documentary. Tell us about this project? - The documentary is very similar to the book I'm writing. It's the same character. But of course there is a big difference. Documentary - it's a genre that exists under its own laws, and it is still in the first place - the video. But the texture is about the same as in the book Light, Ira and Anya. This is Svetlana and Irina Bogushevskaya Surganova Umka. Already we shot at the great festivals: Anya filmed "Etnolende" and recorded the interview, Light Surganova on "Invasion". And the tail went for two long, long time and takes them all, all kinds of creative and vicissitudes of life behind the scenes. But we still have to shoot and shoot. - What do you want to get a result? - We would like to remove it, and agree on the fair one of the main channels, I'm talking about. - This can be as a kind of return to TV journalism? - Yes, it seems to me that I do not always leave all these years. Because I'm going to write about something all the time. I had a period of about two years in radio broadcasts Arsenal, a subsidiary station Echo of Moscow, this was. I had a period of reviews of albums in Billboard magazine, this "Diary" is now a documentary ... Somehow I think that journalism does not stop in my life. - What, in your opinion, this year was the best - or invasion Emmaus? - In general, I would not compare, because it is a political question, and the politics of show business - even more disgusting thing as pure politics. Why bother with this hatred. In my opinion, both the festival and have a future, thank God. - Well, where do you play personally prefer? - Personally, I do ... I personally love the big festivals. Very, very much. And if the will is there, I do not know what any festival where Mickey Mouse, Christmas, or Santa Claus Ushestvie -. All, for all, will you - I'm looking to make a statement to If there is a great outdoor summer rock festival - that's fine. As for the performances, then I'm all - for. As for the organization - it is not perfect in all cases, and this is normal. Therefore, further good and different festivals, I think! - Tell us what the show is devoted to the fifth anniversary of the band to be? This is really be something magical? - Yes, and this time it's not a PR fabrication. They know that every press release is usually packed with ducks - that is our approach to music journalism. And since I have been associated for a long time together, and was friends with several leading music journalists and even the heads of music PR agencies, I know whereof I speak. And usually, of course, filled press releases ducks, inventions and fantasies. And that's OK. But in this case - it is not. We really have a show. In fact, much of what is written about the concert - true. In addition, the three lots to auction costumes. In general, it could be more, but we decided that as part of a gig, it makes sense to hold an auction with the three most famous and important lot. This is my first costume ever - blue silk pajamas, the highlight of invasion in 2001, the first output Butch on the people and on my first concert in my life her. There is a red and balahonchik design that, especially for the filming of the video "Mania", the first music video Butch, and in this I balahonchike Fuzz at the festival in 2002, where the band was nominated as Butch Breakthrough of the Year and Maxidrom'e-2002 is performed sewn. And there's a corset, the seams in the studio Slava Zaitsev, very nice, especially for the presentation of our latest album "Torch". These are the three lots we expose. There is absolutely no need to buy it for the money. If people in a position to offer a sufficient replacement, I will be glad to share. Only now I do not see any appropriate proposals. We will publish information on the Internet about the auction, and our fans can be very expensive things for themselves - a variety of flowers in pots, plants, scarves, vinyl, well, usually I have a lot of interesting things, and , of course, chooses: to swap or sell for money, and so on. But this is more - the show program as a true auction. - It was your idea? - Yes, it was my idea. There will be many interesting things on our show. We now shoot special video for this concert. Will be many stage effects. In general, approached very seriously. - If one of the guests? - No, no. And why should they? Yes, we invite the musicians, but that's all. - Musicians come alone or with a group in which they are playing? - Is it possible for groups. I can tell you that, for example, virtually all of last composition - is musicians Masha and the Bear. Well, it is plus or minus one person, and that's when they come, there will be a group of Masha and the Bear. - Without a singer? - Why, call Masha also. I think that this time we - want to give the main characters of the fifth anniversary concert by Butch, and the scene no one. And on the other side play every year on my birthday, so many visitors that it is easier to say who does not play on the stage with me, do not sing a duet and trio, than those who is singing. There were, in my opinion, who could. Well, almost all. Ksenia Chernyshova, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment