Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Alexey Serov bloody day walking in the center of Moscow. Terrible Details

The first interview with Alexey Serov, singer of "Disco Crash" after he was shot appeared on the pages of "MK". Alex has the details of the attack on him. Serov all bloody day was the center of Moscow, but no one even asked a policeman beaten, blood actors. Before that I had never seen a man shot in the head and lived. The stereotypical image of branding kinoboevikov does not count - it's just a picture. So when I realized that such a person can see and communicate with him, I was not that uncomfortable, but all the way to the outskirts of Moscow clinic where discomfort Alexey Serov rehabilitation, tortured soul vague. Alex went to meet us with a photographer in the hospital veranda. Around silence and deserted sterile hallways. The house as a small apartment - with kitchen, living room and bedroom. "Restore Guide to Speech" and the notebook with some doodles - on the coffee table. It - daily exercise he must train the mind and brain injured. I was surprised to look at the Lech. He did not look like a man with a hole in the skull. Look a little blurry, as if from a dream. But, he says, smiling and pointing. He walks! But these "benefits" - not too much or? - No, I brake more needs to be addressed - explains the artist. - Well, if the brakes, I think a little - I do not say calm down, but honestly - almost imperceptibly. You're a good sport! The news of the disaster with the singer of "Disco Crash" Alexei Serov shook Moscow in May and the country. He was found in the center of Moscow, with a gunshot wound to the head, only in the blood, in a semi-conscious state. Taken to Sklifa. The news shocked and immediately went to a screeching halt, not only ordinary people but also the whole music scene. People whispered. Long time in show business does not happen like that. Is it absolutely bloody showdown? Whom he ran across the street? The version of the ruthless producers, who brought with him the possible values for tenacity, was immediately the most popular. In fact, that could be popular actor victim of the usual highway bandits were killed, almost could not believe it. Even that popular artists not only on the highways go. But they drive them, however, and sometimes - very expensive cars ... "Savage producers" now were on duty at the hospital at the chamber of the wounded at his feet the most experienced doctor in the city and a few nights sleep hardly knew. Fortunately, he survived, and went on the amendment. He was transferred from the hospital protected the city in the suburban clinic, from sleep eyes with thick forest. Peace was medical treatments and fresh air is the best medicine. - After two hours a day I have classes with a speech therapist. Crossword must constantly think about exercising the brain and consciousness. Look, writing a book with a picture of the first class of the border guards, an essay on the subject. The first job I had followed the moose and calf, from the hunting of wolves, they rescued the boy, who hid them in his yard and drove the wolves. - I have a headache? - Hurts more. But the wound is almost healed. There - a small scar - Lech spreads and shows vmyatinku tousled hair on the skull. - A year later, as the doctors say there is nothing left. We remember the touching story in the June ceremony "Muz-TV" in "Olympic", as his friends - musicians "Disco Crash" carbon Timofeev and Alexey Ryzhov - came with the song "If you want to stay", and the entire audience stood with burning lights mobile phones, lighters, flashlights ... - You know, I think I was not quick to change, because I'm so healthy, but because a lot of people think about me. This positive energy is not lost in vain, she gave me - the power of my wife, my mother, my brother, the ordinary people, the fans, the doctors who believed in such a difficult moment, to me and wanted to recover. I heard from after Sklifa home one day, opened the computer, and there more than 900 letters in the mail ... much of course, I've seen enough, while in the hospital. In Sklifa was on the same floor, where he lay Karachentsov. And this is a state where you have lived a life, and then a completely different ... All this has turned a small representation. Suddenly, you realize how fragile and all about ... There, in the hospital, the majority of people who are attacked because of the cars. To someone in the car to the right and was taken to the head with a bat, are to hit the woods, chained to a tree. Now a person can go in a wheelchair for life ... To hell with the car, the main thing is still alive ... In fact, I'd so give it away. Just do not have to shoot me. Would show me the gun, I would have said: "Yes take away!" Many people would have given the keys, but do not hit the monsters, bats on the head and not shoot. - What do the doctors say? Sing? - Luckily, there serious contraindications for future work. The only year can not smoke or drink alcohol. Actually, now I'm not so much with the physical aspects of the tribe as psychological. Here I am, for example, have to talk a lot to restore it to stimulate the speed of thought. Sometimes I slow down. And that's getting on my nerves -. If you know what you're saying, and there is a stupor Nervous. Words can not pick up sometimes. I want to build a beautiful sentence, not a word ... And fails. So nervous. Although this is nonsense. - How is a man shot in the head? I mean the feeling when you came around and realized that you - are you and what happened to you. - One idea: to survive. I never thought I would find myself in this situation. It was a very strange feeling. - This is the first interview after your accident. How it all happened? - I was stopped while driving at night with a concert on the other Dmitrovka on his big "Mercedes CL500", and I was by the police. Or a man in a police uniform. Everything happened very quickly. I'm talking about in this moment, like the phone and automatically opened the window, without looking to the left ... At this point, obviously me and pulnul. Well, it's clear that this is not the police, and some people were dressed. Shot from the weapon of "Wasp" plastic bullets. - So remember this well? - This research confirms. And in the hospital when I was able to regain consciousness and I polubredovom all the time, like I said my brother, muttered: "Police, police, and why I opened the window ..." But I remember more. They put me in my own car. I sat in the back in handcuffs, and they are always stuck a gun in his mouth. That's what I remember it very well. I remember trying to tell you something. Then fail again. Then I woke up in the morning. Enter the bedroom, lying on the grass. I do not remember that to me a car that I have to have something there. In general I think I'm in a dream. Climbing. I feel sick. Crawled to another location. Slept there. - A blood? - I did not as blood. I see a little dirty, but not focus on it. In fact, everything was covered in blood ... So I have to sleep. And people go, see it all, no one comes ... I woke up again. Somewhere on Yauzskaya water, as we later found by the examiner. I remember it was a humpback bridge this. In general, stood up and walked. So I went the whole day. That was, went back to sleep. Once I fell asleep, it seems that high-rise water on Tinkers. Policeman came and took me, because I lay on the lawn, which was some kind of tape, saying that passage is denied. - Seriously, what? What a mess! - I went back ... no thoughts at all. Walked and walked. Covered in blood. But I did not know that it was blood. I just knew that I had to go home. And so I went into the night. Reached where the Red Square, cross the bridge. - How much force something from? - I do not know. Blood all the time from the head wound flowed. And the evening and the pus is gone. I was lying everywhere. Came to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior. It's still a little nap. I saw a kind of couple - man and woman, for 30 years they were. She recognized me and started to ask. And I say: "I'm all right." And then I'm not going to talk to them. I know I am. Home, and I did not want to disturb You will probably see me in inadequate as a beverage. I drank, I say: Well, I went. They said to me: Why, where, they say, will you go ... In general, talking all the time with me. I once called him his phone. They call home, and I was there for the night looking for the whole day. Fifteen minutes later, come and pick me up. And so I would go and go ... *** On the way back from the hospital, I could not get over it. I was not shocked by the story of gangsters disguised. The good in our lives, unfortunately missing. I was of the history of travel in broad daylight bloody Leahy Serov in central Moscow shocked by the Kremlin (!) When many people lift out there, with all kinds of "vigilance" by the police, driving with a blood-stained turf man, not wanted to help a finger. Heartlessness and callousness beyond all imaginable limits. In this society, and the country has a future? ..

No comments:

Post a Comment