Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bassist "Aria" bought a car with charisma

Bass guitarist of "Aria" Vitaly Dubinin bought a BMW 1-Series. - I've always liked BMW cars, but buying bulky sedans did not want to somehow -. "Results," says Vitali - That's why when BMW 1-series, I was very interested. And as the term has come to change the car, went to the dealer, took the BMW 120i for a test drive and ... purchased. Equipment had no choice. I do not want to three months, based on the available two-liter version of the dark brown agreed Wait "Havana". Filling out the general good - Automatic transmission, ... cruise control The only thing missing is the bi-xenon headlights. Although I am not the lowest rate (180 cm), in the "Ones" enough head on the ceiling'm not beat. Behind the big man who can and will be crowded but I go there just their little children, so no problem. I also appreciate the BMW rear-wheel drive and a near-perfect weight distribution - thanks to this machine is very accurate in management. Vitaly Dubinin with the new car engine 150 "horses", but I do not need to go even higher. Weighs "edinichka" and quite a few spirited acceleration 8.7 seconds to sixty. By the way, the consumption is also small: the city is 11.5 liters. Maybe some of my decisions may not seem the most practical, but I'm a musician, and for me it's important that the car had charisma. That's how this "edinichki."

No comments:

Post a Comment