Thursday, December 27, 2012

Okean Elzy will release a new album with songs of social

During his speech, sang Svyatoslav Vakarchuk rock festival "Invasion" audience "I will not give up without a fight ..." In an interview Vakarchuk talks about his impressions of the "invasion" and the plans for the near future. - Svyatoslav you for the fourth time at the festival "Invasion" and was one of the headliners of the firm. How do you take the Russians? - Takes us very well. Though the festival of Russian rock, and participation of groups such as the "Ocean Elzy", it is an exception. I think this is one of our best performances in recent months. A few weeks ago we were on the "Wings" in Tushino, but since we were not able to anything to show what they can, because there was a problem with the sound. And on "Invasion" was all that and good quality and technical specifications. - And the audience sang along with you as it happens live in Ukraine? - For a long time, to the fact that the Russians know and understand all Ukrainian words that are used found in the songs "Ocean Elzy". The audience sang with us. The sentence "I will not give up without a fight," cried all without exception. Silent about many things - Any Ukrainian festival can be compared to the "invasion"? - In Ukraine, there are festivals of "The Seagull", "Rock-existence", but the rock festival such a level as "invasion", not available. But we will, I promise. We have "Tavria Games", where different musical styles. Sometimes it's a strange music that I do not quite understand, though, "Tavria" I feel very good. In fact, "Tavria Games" play a major role. Young musicians who come to the festival, a chance to move forward. But in the Ukrainian show business now all messed up, and sometimes it is not clear or the musicians on stage, performers, business, or it is, sorry. For the revelation, prostitutes - What are the songs chosen for the "invasion"? - A couple of things were pure festival, and the rest - these are songs on the radio. "Invasion" was our last appearance with the active program, "Gloria", and then we will think about the new songs. - You have already started the new album? Can we say that we are unusual "Okean Elzy" hear? - This is the song, the voice, the soul is one and the same person, and everything else will be different, especially the musical approach. I promise you. Already recorded about 20 songs. They have to choose now about 12. Presentation of the album will be available next spring. - The new album will be as lyrical? - I think that in this album, we will surprise listeners social songs. It is quite typical "Okean Elzy", but we will do it. - Two years ago, you have an active role in political campaigns "orange" forces. What is your attitude to what is happening in Ukraine? - I am very surprised. Would not say so. I'm in a kind of prostration of everything that has happened, I have no words. And since I have no words, I am silent. But quiet a lot. Today you are the most beautiful, tomorrow - the ugly - what you have now with former band members Yuri Hustochkoy and Dmitry Shurov - With Yura we talk often, and I would even say that we are friends. Dima And we do not intend, and friendships. That is, nothing has changed. - Who are you friends? - From public figures -. "National Team of Ukraine" a leading player Masha Evfrosinina Kiev "Dynamo", "Miner" Among my friends, there are businessmen and ordinary people. From the musical environment, I can say that we have good relations with the "tank on independence of the Congo." - You have to do the desire to manufacture, open a new name? - Although I have not yet closely involved in this, but there are those people in the eye. Not interested in making the second "Okean Elzy", so it must be something quite different. However, it must Ukrainian music. I think that the Ukrainians do not need to make music that is made in Africa or in the United States. To do Ukrainian music. - How do you deal with the title of the most beautiful men in Ukraine feel? - Well, it is a formal affair. Today you are the most beautiful, and tomorrow is ugly. It's just a press and public relations. There are of course a lot of women in Ukraine who really sincerely think so, but of course there are those who have a different opinion. - The name of Svyatoslav became popular in Ukraine, and many of your fans give their sons the name. Warms the soul? - This is good. I will not pretend. It's my favorite male name. It is very Ukrainian. I am grateful to the parents. For what they have called I'll be glad when children will be called by the name of Sviatoslav, but not because it's my name. It is a holistic, energetic and good luck. - And if you have a son, Svyatoslav you call it? - If I had a son, I would like to call it, what was the name of my father - Ivan. "It".

No comments:

Post a Comment