Friday, December 28, 2012

Ilya Lagutenko not stand the smell of perfume

Home Mummy Troll reminds peace on the old New Year's Ibiza and acted as DJ, releasing a collection of remixes. But not forgetting the traditional art: at the end of the tour, "ZdravstvuyDoSvidaniyaTur", on the 15th October began last year, Ilya promises to post a new album. And not too tired, in different parts of the world the highest quality performer in Russia, "rokapopsa" surf "the best waves - in the Dominican Republic." And interviewed "L'Officiel L` Officiel. Name 3 cosmetic product, without which you can not do in everyday life, Ilya Lagutenko: .. Kerastase shampoo, air conditioning L'Oreal, liquid soap for face moisturizer love L'Officiel. Your favorite cosmetics brand IL: No preference, although I have a deep respect for the specialized English and American lines, which position themselves on drugs, have no smell, color and impurities, not in mass production feel go L'Officiel ..: If your intention is to solve the line of cosmetics would be the products that you are in it IL: I would advise the consumer Firstly I would have to cash in on this, I understand not in cosmetics - only name my work ..?.! . L'Officiel: What beauty product IL disappointed. None L `Officiel: What products / methods to help you stress IL: Probably massage fizzaryadka same, but for the lazy L` Officiel: What is the procedure to help you. rejoice in the morning IL: I would like to agree to a professional "vzbodritelny" massage in the morning or even the exciting adventures in everyday life ... But this is just a good bath. L `Officiel: Do you remember your first perfume? Lp: I remember the first perfume that I liked - Rochas, Guy La Roche. Unfortunately, or fortunately, for the last ten years, a continuing aversion to perfume. I can not stand 90% of the different smells. Therefore, my friends, especially girls, to drastically change their habits and "library" of scents L `Officiel: Your most daring experiment, the change in appearance IL: I do not experiment with the look. It suits me. I've always been happy with their appearance. L `Officiel: Have homemade beauty secrets? IL: Healthy sleep and a minimum of external stimuli. L `Officiel: Did you have a bad experience with cosmetics? IL: Thank God, no. L `Officiel: How do you feel about plastic surgery? IL: I suspect that it exists! Speaking of plastic in terms of changes in the appearance ... Here, in my opinion, the greatest danger - losing its uniqueness. Girls are similar to each other, which makes them boring. L `Officiel: Did you feel the need to follow a particular network? IL: You have everything that you personally like and do not like to eat - it is not. L `Officiel: What helps you keep in shape? IL: Living in my own way, and 99 percent of the way things are that are trying to destroy my form! Long-haul flights, unsystematic food and sleep, the water ... The fight against them and allows me to keep the shape. L `Officiel: What kind of makeup would you gave the woman he loves? IL: The one that does not irritate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment