Thursday, December 27, 2012

Vladimir Shahrin: "I join Uncle Vova of Kin-Dza-Tzu"

On Sunday, as part of the "MTS-Expo" in Krasnoyarsk, a concert of "Chaif." In anticipation of the stage show at the Krasnoyarsk Vladimir Shahrin held a press conference in the press, "Interfax-Siberia", Vladimir, tell me what is 20 years for the group? 20 years - that's a lot, really a lot. And when you consider that we are really a group for many years on the stage, an age -. A great success Throughout the world there are very few of these groups, with a history. All of them can be counted on one hand. This U-2, Aerosmith, "Time Machine". This is exactly the group. 5 years ago the book "Chaif-story", I read it, and even shed a tear. How many were in the lives of our group, and as we in the life. So for us, 20 years old - is a huge age, it is our history. In Krasnoyarsk, you performed as guests for the holidays MTS, as long as you work with them and what exactly is your relationship? We work for about three years, very successfully, we have mutually beneficial cooperation. Summer in order to lure people into the halls is very difficult. Their own - at the open air, we have advantages and customers. Moreover, not a lot of people our fans, and accidentally falls on our outdoor concerts, they begin to love our songs. It turns out mutually beneficial cooperation. What is mobile for you? It prevents or helps to work? Let's just say that we have become dependent on, at the same time, mobile and always available. I often go to her parents in the village, where there is absolutely no connection. Two antennas - if only to climb a mountain, it will be. And it's like walking around with a phone that wait mountain arm is if it's a call or message. On accessibility. For myself, I have solved this problem. I have just two SIM cards, one that I am. On the street, the other in the city That is, if I get a call on the map, and I'm not available, I'm on tour and I can not solve the problem, which I referred to at the moment. How do you define your target audience? Who are they? Recently, I began to notice that the shows started appearing to 14 - 17 year old boys and girls. This is where you realize that the start time passes. In most cases, treated the first series screams "Uncle Vova". We are already used to it, I filmed somehow connect them with Uncle Vova from the movie "Kin-Dza-Dza" (a movie "Kin-Dza-Dza" in the late 80's director Georgy Danelia, the movie is a parody of Soviet reality - IF). I connect with the character of this film. Although our audience not just teenagers. If we gave a concert in March 20th chet Anniversary of the Olympic team in the UK, to our delight, was a full house and almost two-thirds of the audience were adults our age. Simply put, our audience - is yesterday and today students. What are you working today? Today we are working on a brand new album, it will include 11 songs. Eight of them are ready. We will try to finish the album in September. Also in the spring, we released the album "Emerald hits", we recorded 14 old songs with an ensemble of folk instruments. Simply put, beating the old songs, it came into my mind, with success. New paint, old songs. They sing almost never track. This is your picture? I do not understand why the lip synch when. A live voice and music I would rate the following comparative description. Lip Sync - is the same as masturbation in the presence of an intelligent partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment