Monday, December 31, 2012

Ilya devil: "We - genetics of rock music"

The leader of the "pilot" Ilya devil spoke about his relationship with the group "Leningrad" and about his experiments in music. The group "Leningrad", "I listen to her songs, and I'd like them both. Because really Sergei Shnurov skillfully and accurately portray reality in their works. Well no more successful not written a song about a birthday! This is absolutely awesome. And today, when we were on the "Nashe Radio" in "Starry change," I explained the song "Leningrad", and we just keyboardist Andrei, heartily glad screamed his lungs. "If there is no money" It's cool I will say more - I'd love to in the concert of "Leningrad" competition, because it's such a splash damn positive As for the fans, I can say that after all this time it was found that any of our men almost disappeared. And it was a much more mature audience. I am very glad that we serve some of the stones of reconciliation between the generations. "The" pilot "to the public at the concerts of the" Pilot "" Many people come to our concert their parents and are not afraid to talk about it I constantly come across some people - young men and women who say,. I behold, there came with mom or dad, they are also your fans That is, a group of ". pilot is "a gathering place ... I'll think about it and realized that this unit - perhaps the highest accolade for us, it's very cool -. to be here as a group that compares the boundaries between generations and I think that our main task - to erase the borders and all kinds of separation. I think. The principle of life, as such, creativity, connection and unity It shows the evolution and genetics. Once the mixing and uniting, blurring boundaries, life goes on, life evolves morfiruet, changes and moves on. And as soon as it. One pitch as soon as the damage and destruction Well, we too to delete such limits, age, community, social, and so on experiments in music, "Pilot" "The music that we do experiments on the combination of different styles I would say that we -. Genetics rock music . We are in genetic experiments without life forms, and employs the forms of music. "To which he expects," Yes, we did not rely on anyone. Indeed, I always hope in God. I see life and understand that these experiments will work, because it is - the law of evolution, that's all I can certainly understand that this question and the success, too, and if we talk about it, we, of course, just some new trends we have tried that.. listen to music - the good, but it seems but everything occurs in the last time almost catchy fashion is not interesting for me I have a birth is an inner feeling of alienation from the entire flock Once the phenomenon is widespread.... and sociable, I'm going to start off it instinctively - because I understand that it is about to become obsolete, it is not an art of the flock not happen, ever, "About emo music" I do not like Plax I love this.!.. guy strong, confident, because he was on the support and the protection of women, family and children. And if a man crybaby, what to do in life? Nothing! Whiners and crybabies - those who fear life are. The man who is afraid will always be a coward. Cowards can never do anything - either themselves or others. I am very grateful that my father said that I caught a brilliant parable hero rises from the trenches, and goes on the attack, and a coward enemy subjects. At the same time they fear both exactly the same. "What he's fighting" We're trying to fight for the most important ideas - for the club. I want you to remember words such as race, nationality, color, country, nationality. Would these concepts are only nominal. Maybe one day I was a Hindu and he was in India. And, perhaps, even a Mexican and living in Mexico. I want all people to live there, so they have a common pastime, common work, common ideas, making them their cultures are combined to create something new, something that is much higher than it is now on the planet. We know that this new formula - "in the pool, so I aspire to www.intermedia2.ru.

No comments:

Post a Comment