Thursday, December 27, 2012

Elena Nikitaeva "Russian rock exhausted"

Everything flows, everything changed and improved. Standing still is not interested, because the movement - life. And the singer Elena Nikitaevoy as a musician in the traditional style was cramped. A scientific and technical progress is not present, there are new technologies and ways to make music that derive their strength uncharted styles, trends and sectors of musical genres ... Perhaps, musically we are on the cusp of something completely unknown, because people oversaturated music and tired of the "factory" format. Maybe in the new music format mixed sound will be appeared previously incompatible tools, maybe a little more ... While we do not know, Elena Nikitaeva as their colleagues are trying to find something new. And what happens? .. - Tell me about the third album. What will it be? - I'm just beginning to start recording. I prepare. I will not reveal the secrets, but I will only say that the album will be recorded in an electronic manner. I want to change, because it has changed my outlook on life. - Why did you decide to leave the usual style? - So, what is first and foremost, my attitude changed. I am constantly looking for something new and interesting, I experimenter in life. I'm tired of the usual frame only guitar music. I hope I can do it. - What attracts you to the chosen style? Why is that? Currently rigid electronic sound fits my inner state and temperament. - How did you get it? - By listening to a lot of different music. In general, it is inexplicable. It's like a revelation. Or inspiration. - Will it be more performances in the old way? - Yes. Performances will be concerts in the old part. Following the publication of the third album, we sample with new live sound. And early songs, so I hope you will have a different, interesting flavors. - What has changed the most about you since the release of "Diary"? - I think of this more mature and wiser. After such blatant drive I was a little uncomfortable. Critics dissected almost every song "Diary" ... And I'm glad that I throw everything I wanted to say at that moment and singing. I'm happy with the first album and the second. Nothing to regret. - And in your life? - My life has changed a lot. I met a loved one, and for the time to be happy. I know that this feeling necessarily put his imprint on the future songs. - Do not think you know that too abruptly announced that Russian rock done? - No, I do not think his statement sharp. I stated a fact that everyone knows, but not everyone can afford and others to admit it. Discharged as Russian rock direction and will not be successful and relevant in the near future. That's a rarity. - Maybe it was worth it, to change gradually, so people are used to? Or this: "I've changed, if you want me to me, and not - bye"? - I respect those who listen to me and loves. But when I make music with a degree of caution on the opinion or fact live that nothing good will come of it. I had to adjust, on the contrary - I like something new and unknown. I only know one thing: no matter what the style was not made my next album, if it is honest, it will take. But I do not take it that or not. I'm just not up to it. - Who is involved in the recording of the new album? - It helps some people. And for them, I will talk later, if done at least half the work. - When can we hear something fresh? - Maybe for the winter. I'm in no hurry. Not all chewed up and went into the "Diary". There is still time. - What has helped you to exempt more than usual at the concert on 7 July? - A self-understanding. And the fact that everything you do should be done as the last time -. Now and here - Do you live "Brazzaville"? What do you love this group? - "Brazzaville" I love and respect above all for her tune. Your texts are interesting for me, a lot of good pictures. The concert was good. - As rested in Turkey? On which sea the next time? - Yes, in the spring of this year I visited Turkey in Cedar. Was it about the ocean, I love to see. In addition, I went to the well organized tour excursions. Saw a huge amphitheater in Side, about the currently being restored. I was interested to see the country, she told me something similar ... Autumn is also planning to visit the sea and while I think of what happened. Sea inspires and gives me strength. - What kind of clothes do you prefer? - Different. I love sports style jeans. In general, clothing style changes when changing anything in the mood! I like to wear short skirts, too. The main thing is that there are no complaints. - A few words about the World Cup. We have for someone? Special spot price I have not. Longed for Argentina. It is unfortunate that the Russian team did not get the championship not, sorry ... As in previous championships our players went just ran me shiver down my spine. - And five short funny question, a kind of survey. Little green man - who is that? - Rumpelstiltskin. - How to get to the library? - Coming out of the subway station "Lenin Library.." - What to drink? - So, do not eat. - Who are you? - I. - Bear or bear? - I am a complete animal. So wear. Lena "Nerli" Yushchenko, for Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment