Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sergei IASA: In my youth I sang worse than "Star!"

Sergei Mazaev, head of the "Code of Ethics", believes. Music TV in Russia - I see only the sports channels, "culture", "Euro News" and "Discovery", - said Sergei fandeeff.narod.ru website and magazine. " The answer. "-. Watching Channel only when there are sporting events or popular science program more television I can not therefore I do not know of many currently popular actor The other day I attended a talk show with a pretty woman.. And I was so embarrassed because I did not know that she is a famous actress! I was told that this is not a very good actress Olga Budina so not that Dudin, and I gave her no respect. How many channels on my TV caught, I do not know., the fact that I have four TV. If you catch only free channels that other providers with special attachments. But the selection there, I tell you, it's very strange. Many dirty crap music. In our country there is no music channels What is called the music channels, channels, in fact branding Here "mezzo" -... the best music channel he is French, it shows classical, jazz, say real music for pop. Music, I'm basically good. But first we have so many of the same songs as the guts to repeat it! Again rotate a lot of bad things. We have neither the technical tests, yet artistic.'s musical version of Radio- and TV work, people have nothing to do with music! Not only do they all, without proper training so not even correctly judge the music. Therefore, in the radio and television time and often skips good songs, but they are recorded so disgusting! A feeling that all music editors deaf else! Here is Madonna - the pop same Galimov, but to hear how it sounds! But when he sings Dolphin! .. There is absolutely nothing: no music, no poetry! For me personally, no, but for someone to have. But the fact that dolphins have no sound quality - that is clear and indisputable. The fact that the sound issue on the air - it's a shame! We have a studio in the country and appeared normal, and the sound producer, but the people are so dominated by greed! In general, no one wants to invest in sound! As for projects, such as "American Idol", we visit them regularly. For us, it's good PR. But most importantly, we love these children the "star" workshops. We are for the fact that all play with his own hands known to live. And the chances of these children to be the stars are good. It all depends on how hard they are to learn the business. I'm at the performance of "employer" of our songs? No. And you know why? I recently listened to the records of twenty years ago. I sang even worse than these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment