Friday, May 31, 2013

Dima Bilan: "My girls have to be cunning eyes!"

Popularity - an unpredictable thing. Someone covers, like a wave - once, but only briefly. Someone reap laurels is only after some time. Dima Bilan appears from the second category. "Night Hooligan", "mulatto chocolate" ... It seems to expect something else? But no: After a romantic Venetian Stories Dima, as a handsome prince on a very young fans of the singer added more adult fans. Then poetic composition. And here it is, the glory: discuss just lazy not know how to perfect in the number of male applicants for the "Euro Vision". Now 22-year-old Dima hardly catch the wave in Moscow, demanding and grueling tour and in an interview with "MK" in the car on the way to a studio singer several times almost fainted. Although he at the wheel. What is "Euro Vision" lost - This is followed by you as a sausage? - Again, a period of my chronic no-show at home - says Dima, barely suppressing a yawn. - In the two weeks went home just last Monday. Omsk, Chelyabinsk ... - All flights and transfers are very boring. - Not so much about the whole thing with "Euro Vision". Admit it: very sorry that you do not get to the competition? - Regular concerts and tours - this is certainly cool, but I want some kind of quantum leap. I think this contest would be such a jump. I went to him for the feeling of adrenaline, which is no longer enough. If you are accustomed to the stage, I want a new and a new dose. Much of what had been coveted top, a step that we have to rise again. If you give me the chance to participate in the qualifying round again, you must agree. - By the way, everybody said that you had a clear contender for the win. There were even rumors of a frame-up ... - I do not know. If judges have been possible by the specific jury to find someone guilty would be to talk about prejudice. But, to be honest, and it was nice that I was given high scores. - While watching finals for the sick? - For Natasha, like everyone else. I worked with her. Sings quite well. By the way, I do not like the performance of Estonia and Romania. I was even on the competition: Many melodies reminiscent song that played in the Soviet Union two decades ago. - And what prevents Podolsk to get at least in the top ten? - "Euro Vision" - a competition that welcomes all unusual. I thought Natasha was not enough for a little variety. It's great to be on stage, but as the song here ... It is this subject - Bilan sings a verse - it's not bad, but the chorus, in my opinion, brings the whole song. - You should have done better Natalia? - I would, of course, did all he could to win. My song was written specifically for the competition of foreign composers ... I see you're just going out of my confession - Dima smiling. - Yes, I believe that I was worthy to get to the "Euro Vision". Family Dinner "for three" - Okay, let's move on to more mundane matters. This is how you establish your life? Who do you cooks, cleans? - In the workshop I'm going to go on a regular basis when in Moscow. Buy a lot of ice, although I can not. Sometimes, there are insights into the soul, and I'm doing heavy dips Food: The necessary vegetables and even make salads. Assistant house cleaning, and prepare myself. After all, this is not so much in the mood. True, burned a few times almost flat ... -? - As soon as I ... the chicken in a glass bottle instead of plastic Or remember, I was frying pancakes ... After that, the apartment was covered in soot and stink something awful. Unfortunately, that day has arrived landlady - I even kicked out almost. - So you're a confirmed bachelor, lived alone in a big apartment? - Why alone? I sometimes arrives sister Lena. She was 24 years old. The last time she was with a young man - a cool guy. If they just met, Gene saw in her house a poster with my photo and asked, "What are you - a fan of Dima Bilan" and was very surprised when I learned that I was her brother. It is my way won. Because every time you think and why you or your loved it - not because of the name, when Dima Bilan ..? - Enter a brother, his sister some advice? - It's the way I hear. I have a highly developed sense of intuition. Recently, we have three dinners. Family gathering on the occasion of dating. Just because the parents are too often not to Moscow. Younger sister came here - I have suit to school continues to avoid her, the difficulties and feelings of visitors. But she did not stay. Maybe she and the house has good. She is a soloist of the children's choir, the only one in the class, it was the five in English and mathematics - known recently boasted. The dog was stolen during the presentation - have heard repeatedly that Dima Bilan - sort dunce-nihilists. Why such an opinion? - Perhaps they are right in a sense. If I stop at red lights, get out of the car while it is lit, and dancing in front of all ... I did not say farewell to childhood. I really unpredictable, and especially yourself. I'm too honest, sometimes to their own detriment. My colleagues and I talk about it. And, of course, not enough punctuality. I'm always late for the plane. But in this there is a certain buzz - late. If you rush to the airport, generated a lot of adrenaline! - What is your image on stage is like your life? - I did not create a special image. In my life events occur, in principle, that song. When I think about "Night Hooligan" sang, I can be found at parties and otvyaznyh parties. Now changing tastes. I began to hear blues, jazz. I actually thought that an older man than I am. I often do not have the patience. For example, it seems that I so tired that my fatigue was everywhere should be. - So, you're right, once said that your dog - who is an angel compared to you, damaging ... - Unfortunately I do not have a dog. Stolen. Right at the start six months ago. "The video I pulled the girl's parents" - Because you are so're an adult, let us speak what love experiences gnaw at the heart Dima Bilan - because you sing about them in every song ... - Well, what can I say ..? I usually fall for a long, difficult and painful ... I find it hard to talk about it because I fell in love only twice in his life. Everything else was, flirting, not serious relationships. - Since it is not much, maybe stocks? - Truly, I met a girl give the first time at a university. We met in high school, in Kabardino-Balkaria, where I come from. Then she moved with her parents to Moscow. When I entered the Gnesinka thought to live. She offered to stay with her, with her parents. I lived there for two years. We really help each other. I clip her parents even removed. So I was usually in Moscow, but because arisen feeling began to write poetry and music. But after a while all of us turned into a friendship. - That's why - after all is not well ..? - I wanted to eat before the end of all this artistic cuisine. Just a few years, I began to sing, and in the studio, "Union". How striking changes in his life. And had to prove their independence. By the time I was not living with her, and in a hostel. I even offered to help my mother, but I refused. Then I sang in KVN for different teams at the same time, he worked in the shop at night. And then I met Yuri Shmilyevich Ajzenshpisa - and finally started. In general, I work. - What not to work with the second girl? - With him, I heard from recently. We went too far into each other's souls. And right now it's not worth it, because we fell down a large amount of unnecessary information. And I realized that it was not ready for a lasting relationship. Although highly desirable. "Seeking a cunning eyes" - What is the potential to be the third girl? - You must be attractive and cunning eyes. I do not like yielding: when you are asked to do something - and she sees them in her mouth and running to do. I like to start fighting me. - And outside: big boobs, long legs ... - Bust may be small. I like this - I speak from these examples that I have. And they were all small, but nice ... - Bilan clearly embarrassed. Generally, the girls are different. For example, when I met her, she got mad at me and threw it out the window of my documents and shared the money. Or, conversely, if I left it at home a girl. And suddenly woke up when I was quite happy ... Actually, something I once expressed here! - They are often seen together with Sasha Savelyeva. It is no coincidence? - Oh by the way I recently saw them on the sets. We remember how we made such monitoring began mutually to the house. Relationship could develop further, but everyone started doing their own thing, our ways parted. - And what kind of relationship you with actress Nastya Zadorozhnaya that, as far as I know, you were talking about Sasha connected? - Extremely chummy. We met them in Jurmala, lived in the adjacent rooms. But talk is not so common. Just when I did GITIS decided to insure himself and asked me for the toilet with Nastya cribs wait while composing. I thought I was going to go to the bathroom and it spurs me and wait. But I did not go - I was so overwhelmed with the theme "Art for the person and the person in the art" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment