Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dima Bilan, "I found a woman"

Dima and I met after the presentation of his new album "The Time is a river." The singer, who spent last year, in trains and planes more time than at home, finally breathe again. A few days later he had a long-awaited vacation in romantic Paris. Reported that after the "Euro Vision" presented his general acceptance album Drama Theatre. Mayakovsky, for one evening, she changed into a "Castle of Dima." - I'm glad that everything turned out well - says the singer. - In your paper I want to say a big thank you to all my colleagues for coming. Frankly, I now have the euphoria, but this is only for two days. Then we have to go back to work and work ... Glue sweat talented province informed Yuri Aizenshpis. The death of a famous producer for nearly a year has passed, but the singer's eyes still well with tears as he spoke about him. - About Yuri Shmilyevich much talk, they are terrified, but it was not only a great producer, it was chelovechische! - Unfortunately reminds Bilan. - In the last year and a half of working with him I realized that it was at 150 percent. Yes, before swearing, quarreling and creativity, and in life. I had to prove something to him, slamming the door, go ... Well, nothing is impossible to go back, I understand that it was a house for me, man. My mother belonged to the same Yuri Shmilyevich. She could not come to my knowledge in the studio and bring him home cake. Shortly before his death, she and her mother spoke very warmly. Yuri Shmilevich told her that I was a good person, and she called him my second father. After the death of the producer Dima actually left alone, says "Life." Many people have condemned the behavior of accounting, which is denied to the widow Elena Ajzenshpisa cooperation. He did not want to trust his creative life of the person with whom he was acquainted only connected. And as experience shows, after he started with Yana Rudkovskaya, he was right. - Yuri Shmilevich has taught me to distinguish good people from bad - sigh singer. - After his death, I was disappointed in many, faced with betrayal, the lies and realized that not all the friends who were in the vicinity. I've seen people grief portrayed as the guise of human memory, made ugly things. God will judge. I realized that no one was to blame ... Three months after the death of Yuri Shmilyevich I do not really understand what had happened. I went to bed at four clock in the morning and woke up very early, rushed madly working hard to forget. And then realized that the only work of healing ... After the "Euro Vision" Dima winner returned to his home Nalchik. Many years ago, as Dima has made the first steps, the local cultural officials are somehow discouraged him. - I remember when I went with my parents to the office and asked for help ... I wanted to do professionally, what he likes. And now I have come to believe the city that long have the good mood - is the singer. - No, I do not think I have anything to prove to anyone, I was just happy. - Besides, now I have - Honored Artist of the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria, so I secured pension 25 percent more, and free use of public transport is - adds laughing, actor. Bilan, who included a few years ago in doubt, now torn to pieces and say that he has become simple guy in an arrogant actor. - Yes, I have less and less accessible, - says Dmitry. - But it was not pathetic. If an artist is involved safety requires some conditions, it does not mean that he showing off, necessary only in a certain period. It is important that you do not play too long. I myself, in my opinion, has not changed, even though I changed the world, I want to communicate with friends continue with normal people. Although, of course, misunderstandings. Although I tempered man, but am very mood quickly subsides again, I can easily call the person for the first time, that was not my fault, we have some differences ... I want to be like, even though I sometimes look stupid. Yes, yes, there are people who think that way. If I told anyone and sincerely about my life to sit, I'm starting to be perceived as a simpleton. But this does not mean that I have in life, nothing happens, I'm such an open person. This year Dima - bought for the parents and sisters of a spacious apartment in the suburbs, to the most expensive people closer to him - the attentive son and brother. And while the singer is very worried that his parents were not at the presentation. - I told my mother that they do not need to come - says Dima. - Maybe it's wrong, but she understood me. I explained to my mother why I decided. I did not mean behind the scenes to hear mate, saw the whole working the dirt. Although I understand that the parents I am more than anyone else. About his private life does not want to Dima. Perhaps because the choice between her career and he moved the latter. - Two years ago gave me the love of a very strong push in the works - renowned singer. - Actually, not love, and the final separation. Lala now lives in London. She was my first love Moscow. But we both knew that we would not be together and decided to leave. Then I wrote a lot of songs. And the album "On the shores of heaven" with such emotion! In the song says it all, especially in the song "Like Romeo." Previously for love me, restlessness, I worry, worry, do not sleep. In short, I wanted adventure. Now I, on the contrary, I want peace of mind, and most importantly, this understanding. When we talk about that I wanted to be his wife, it is Lena, my current girlfriend. She is an amazing person, an angel in the flesh! For me it is important that in addition to the human qualities, she was also a creative spirit. Lena and such. After the presentation we had the night sitting on a bench in front of my house, drank champagne and had a long talk. And I was perfectly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment